*Dead*Slurpee Terminator Salvation xbox360 instant win game

[quote name='popular penguin']do you enter your real phone# or a fake?[/QUOTE]
It was actually my real phone number. I usually never enter my real info, but for this contest I did.

I'm just wondering, when you guys play do you play all 5 times right away? Or space it out and play at different times throughout the day?

Also how many accounts are you guys using? I'm personally just using 2 emails.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I'm just wondering, when you guys play do you play all 5 times right away? Or space it out and play at different times throughout the day?

Also how many accounts are you guys using? I'm personally just using 2 emails.
[/QUOTE]

I'm using 2 emails and I play all 5 times right away. It's foolish but I don't want to wait around and play later just to discover I lost.

[quote name='thebattlebegins']When you say 2 emails, you mean two accounts right? Is it to the same address?[/QUOTE]

I use 2 accounts with the same address. Not sure if that goes against the rules.

I used one address and I used all 5 entries at once. I won on the 4th one at around 8:10 AM CST. Also it looks like you can still keep entering after winning. I have not won again but if I do I'll let you guys know as well.

I have 2 accounts each with their own addresses; and I usually play all 5 times right away. I'd probably forget If I decide to space my plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='popular penguin']I use 2 accounts with the same address. Not sure if that goes against the rules.[/QUOTE]

"Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of Plays by using multiple/different Accounts, or any other methods will void all of that person's Plays."

from the official rules

[quote name='sunghost']"Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of Plays by using multiple/different Accounts, or any other methods will void all of that person's Plays."

from the official rules[/QUOTE]

You don't think they track IPs do they? :hot:

Oh yeah lost today -_-;

[quote name='Interstella 5555']You don't think they track IPs do they? :hot:

Oh yeah lost today -_-;[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, I suppose they would have the "right" to void any wins you get though, but I'm pretty sure they track people that use multiple accounts with the same addresses as you could enter the contest infinitely per day and ultimately win as many times as you're willing to create accounts..

I haven't been contacted either. I almost wonder if they are waiting for the promotion to finish and then contact all winners simultaneously...

If I remember from the Guitar Hero Aerosmith contest they did wait till it was over and contact us all. BTW I used 1 account and spaced my entries out a bit. 3 back to back about 2 min apart and then the final 2 about 8 hours later. Good luck to everyone else.

I've been playing five times a day since this thread started, and just won a three month Xbox live card--nothing I really needed, but hey, I'll take it :)

[quote name='NoDAK']Someone been abusing this, too? I noticed the addition of the captchas.[/QUOTE]

I noticed this too while playing earlier today. It wasn't there yesterday.

Been doing this for awhile now, no wins. Feels like I'm just wasting my time. I've done instant wins for awhile and I actually won a $15 E-gift card for Circuit City about a year ago. That is the only instant win I've won though...

Just checked another site I sometimes frequent, and there was a bot. Wonder why someone would go through all the work to make a bot for this.

yeah... I'm 0/25 now I think. I missed a couple days in there so I lost count.

As far as using a bot though... what's the point? if you put in your personal info when you make an account all you have to do is add a phone number and click the "yes I've read this" button and then submit. Hardly something you need a bot for.

Been doing this from the start. My g-friend saw me doing it and tried on her laptop and what do think happen ?

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: May Instant Win Game
You won: Terminator Salvation Game

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

And she is not going to keep it!!!! Very Sad

Well apparently the game lasts less than 4 hours anyway so it wouldn't have been that much longer than how long we've spent on this anyway

for those that have won - when you go to the 'my rewards' sections and look at contest history on the right hand side - does it show that u won anything there?

seems like it could be easier to just check there after you do your 5 then sweeping through the actual emails

[quote name='chickenboybryan']Been doing this from the start. My g-friend saw me doing it and tried on her laptop and what do think happen ?

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: May Instant Win Game
You won: Terminator Salvation Game

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

And she is not going to keep it!!!! Very Sad[/QUOTE]

What kind of crappy ass girlfriend do you have? She wins a game that you want and she wont let you have it? Dump her ass. My wife HATES most video games... but if she won something like this, she would let me have it.

[quote name='The SPism']for those that have won - when you go to the 'my rewards' sections and look at contest history on the right hand side - does it show that u won anything there?

seems like it could be easier to just check there after you do your 5 then sweeping through the actual emails[/QUOTE]

It'll say that you won the May instant win game but not what you have won.

bread's done
Back