**DEAD**SNES Classic - Amazon Lightning Deal

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
455 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, just a heads-up that in the past, Amazon has shipped some customers the UAE version....which lacks the ac power adapter. So keep an eye out for it. It will be listed on the bottom side of the box which lists the contents.

https://www.reddit.com/r/miniSNES/comments/76q9ws/did_amazon_hamper_snes_classics_to_not_include/
I'm hoping they got their shit together since that post is from 5 months ago. Though it is Amazon, so not doing anything about the problem wouldn't surprise me either!

I should have bit last night, but didn't.   I was able to get one used-like new from warehouse deals this afternoon.  So hopefully it will be all good, maybe even new.  I seem to buy used-like new or very good and items arrive better than they are described.  Fingers crossed.

it came today and it was new!  It only had a very slight box cutter mark on the front with some corner rubbing.  I got a great deal on it!

Managed to snag one of these during the flash sale and it just arrived. Seems to be the US version, content list states there is an AC adapter included. Thing is I already have one though.. just bought this on impulse thinking I may be able to use it as trade fodder, but now that I think about most people who wanted one of these probably already has one.

bread's done
Back