(Dead) Sonic Generations 360/PS3 $19.99 w/free shipping @ Newegg

[quote name='JaylisJayP']This is a $10 game for me[/QUOTE]
Eh, not for me. It is and isn't. Certainly worth more than 10 dollars, but I love the presentation.

I just bought Sonic Generation for $29.48 from Amazon and it is in transit now. (I have a thing for any 3d Content)

I contacted them about refunding the difference.

In order for me to get Sonic Generations for $19.99 I need to:

1.) Return Sonic Generations to Amazon for a full refund.
2.) Suggest they match the price using the "tell us about a lower price" option.
3.) If they match the price: Purchase Sonic Generations again from Amazon.
If they don't match the price: Purchase Sonic Generations again from New Egg.

When I started laughing about how this was going to cost them a fortune in shipping over $9.51 difference they said sorry it is their policy. When I asked for credit again they said sorry this is their policy.

[quote name='Stink_Snake']I just bought Sonic Generation for $29.48 from Amazon and it is in transit now. (I have a thing for any 3d Content)

2.) Suggest they match the price using the "tell us about a lower price" option.

When I started laughing about how this was going to cost them a fortune in shipping over $9.51 difference they said sorry it is their policy. When I asked for credit again they said sorry this is their policy.[/QUOTE]
Amazon has been sorry lately. Too big for their bitches. I just canceled my SSX order and went with Toys R Us for the first time in like 5 years.

[quote name='Stink_Snake']I just bought Sonic Generation for $29.48 from Amazon and it is in transit now. (I have a thing for any 3d Content)

When I started laughing about how this was going to cost them a fortune in shipping over $9.51 difference they said sorry it is their policy. When I asked for credit again they said sorry this is their policy.[/QUOTE]

Dude,

They don't have this in stock (unless it came back in the last hour). Did you even originally buy it from Amazon? Or did you buy it from a 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon?

I wish the pinball dlc was out for the consoles; I kinda jumped on the sonic gen ship because of it but so far it has yet to be released. :(

Well tried to use Shoprunner for the first time but what do you know, you can only get the free 2 day shipping on the 360 version. While for me even so being free shipping 4-7 days on the PS3 version I still find that unfair. Still in for one. But learned Shoprunner is a waste apparently for PS3 owners on NewEgg. Glad Shoprunner was free.

Even if you do return it to Amazon, since there's nothing wrong with the product, they make you pay the shipping back to them. When it gets to you, you could always refuse delivery (I think).

[quote name='GBAstar']Dude,

They don't have this in stock (unless it came back in the last hour). Did you even originally buy it from Amazon? Or did you buy it from a 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Bought it from Amazon Monday when I got Majin to get free shipping. Looks like it is in stock at Amazon.

In this situation their policy is ridiculous. They suggested I refuse the delivery. Seriously: Return it, Get us to match the price then buy it again, WTF?

And why exactly do you feel entitled to a refund of the difference?

[quote name='battra92']That's my fear with it. Colors didn't take me all that long (though it was still a good game) but I just don't know that it's worth $20 to me.

I want to say it was $10 around Christmas time. The PC version ran like crap on my PC though but then, I do need to upgrade.[/QUOTE]

It's not THAT easy, especially to S - rank every level. Either dude is a savant, or he literally spent all day playing it, and he probably didn't touch the challenges either.

[quote name='Stink_Snake']Bought it from Amazon Monday when I got Majin to get free shipping. Looks like it is in stock at Amazon.

In this situation their policy is ridiculous. They suggested I refuse the delivery. Seriously: Return it, Get us to match the price then buy it again, WTF?[/QUOTE]

Link to where Amazon has it in stock.

3rd Party sellers FULFILLED by Amazon is not the same as SOLD BY amazon

[quote name='gettinmoney662']And why exactly do you feel entitled to a refund of the difference?[/QUOTE]

This. It'd be one thing if Amazon dropped the price and you hadn't received it yet. But they didn't.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Well tried to use Shoprunner for the first time but what do you know, you can only get the free 2 day shipping on the 360 version. While for me even so being free shipping 4-7 days on the PS3 version I still find that unfair. Still in for one. But learned Shoprunner is a waste apparently for PS3 owners on NewEgg. Glad Shoprunner was free.[/QUOTE]

I got free shoprunner with my :ps3: copy...

[quote name='FadeToOne']I got free shoprunner with my :ps3: copy...[/QUOTE]

Well I don't get why they wouldn't let me have it. I tried clearing my history, logging out and in of both NewEgg and Shoprunner, and tried 3 different internet providers (firefox, IE, and Chrome). It wouldn't add the option for free 2 day. Though any time I tried adding the 360 version just to see it was instantly the default shipping option for only the 360 version regardless of the PS3 version being in my cart as well. I don't know why I wasn't aloud.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']How many of you that are mentioning Shoprunner will, ACTUALLY, start this game in 2 days?[/QUOTE]

I will. I've wanted to play this game for awhile so this will be moving to the very front of my backlog.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']How many of you that are mentioning Shoprunner will, ACTUALLY, start this game in 2 days?[/QUOTE]

I got Skyrim in 2 days when I ordered with ShopRunner from NewEgg.
Ordered it on Sat., Monday was a holiday, got it Wed.

I expect to see Sonic on Monday.

Mine shipped on the 25th and UPS website says 3/5/12 for estimated delivery. That can't be right, can it?

Everything I've ordered from newegg before came in 5 days max. That is like 2 weeks.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Mine shipped on the 25th and UPS website says 3/5/12 for estimated delivery. That can't be right, can it?

Everything I've ordered from newegg before came in 5 days max. That is like 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

That's six business days and two weekends. I think it is just bad timing with the two weekends.

bread's done
Back