[DEAD] Sonic Rivals 2 PSP Digital Download FREE

isofan1

CAGiversary!
So I went to buy a sheep man avatar code off Amazon today and to my surprise I received a Sonic Rivals 2 code instead for 50 cents.

I placed a 2nd order for the sheep man avatar code and this time the code actually worked.

Being the nice guy I am I'll give this code out to the 15th person who replies within this thread. Please remember this a NORTH AMERICAN code for Sonic Rivals 2, sorry to those outside of the states and Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='isofan1']So I went to buy a sheep man avatar code off Amazon today and to my surprise I received a Sonic Rivals 2 code instead for 50 cents.

I placed a 2nd order for the sheep man avatar code and this time the code actually worked.

Being the nice guy I am I'll give this code out to the 15th person who replies within this thread. Please remember this a NORTH AMERICAN code for Sonic Rivals 2, sorry to those outside of the states and Canada.[/QUOTE]
so be the 15 person to post?

saying the 15 post is not going to do much becasue all that means is nobody is going to post until at lease 10 posts are made

[quote name='needler420']do double posts count ? lol[/QUOTE]

lol yes idc i just want to give the code out

[quote name='isofan1']ok i'll pm you cyko

check your messages in a few[/QUOTE]
I though im 15 though :cry: cyjo isn't even 15 he is like 17 ??

[quote name='needler420']I though im 15 though :cry:[/QUOTE]

ok fine i'll give it to you since you seem so eager

lol the true 15th poster was me...then some other people deleted there posts or something and it changed to posting order. cyko was not the winner and niether was needler.

You were the 15 post if TC post didn't count that's what i was wondering he the first post was 1 or not

downloading now 100% wait with about 65 minute thanks i love sonic lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slyn69']lol the true 15th poster was me...then some other people deleted there posts or something and it changed to posting order. cyko was not the winner and niether was needler.[/QUOTE]

i left my PC for about 5 mins so i have no idea oh well

i had told my daughter i had won her a new game for her psp, and now she is crying because you gave it to the wrong person. you made a 7 year old little girl cry today.

What a weird thread. :booty:

Excluding the original post; iKilledChewbacca was #15. Including the original post cyko was #15.

If Needler was #15 as he claims, it seems at least 2 people deleted their posts. (Just tried it and is just a matter of deleting said reply and (optional) giving a reason.)

I think moderators can see who deleted posts and when; so for a future similar contest, maybe contacting one can clear some doubts.

In any case, Needler was quite excited to get it; posting multiple times on the thread so at least he really wanted the game. So congrats to him. :bouncy:

Is it possible to completely 100% delete your post? Because yeah now when i count my winning post is at 13 and cyko is the 15 but i swear i counted half a dozen times yesterday and i was 15. So is it possible to make a post and 100% delete it?

I just tried you can 100% delete a post not just edit because i just deleted 2 posts off of page 2 of mine so i think you guys were trying to cheat me out.

bread's done
Back