[DEAD] Soyo 500 bluetooth headset ps3 compatible, 9.99, 14.99 shipped woot.com

xenoaroe

CAGiversary!
DEAL IS NOW DEAD
www.woot.com

woot has a bluetooth headset from soyo today. BT v 1.2, and it comes with a bluetooth usb dongle so you can use it with your computer as well. Item has recieved mixed reviews, but with the dongle it seems like a decent deal, and it is indeed ps3 compatible.
Soyo_Freestyler_500_with_Bluetooth_USB_Adapter_Dongle7jhStandard.jpg

[quote name='janglypangly']Can this be used for the 360?[/quote]
No, the 360 uses a proprietary wireless solution for their devices. This is only useful for the PS3.

I already have an earpiece from the Warhawk package. But this would be perfect to set up on my laptop so that SSBB and other online Wii games could have the ability to do voice chat from the living room.

I'm going to have to really think about getting this one. Thanks, OP.

Looks ugly IMO & I already have 3 Bluetooth headsets + a Kensington Bluetooth Adapter so buying this would be a waste...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Looks ugly IMO & I already have 3 Bluetooth headsets + a Kensington Bluetooth Adapter so buying this would be a waste...[/quote]

kind of like your post;)

[quote name='h2dk'][quote name='UberNinjaz']Looks ugly IMO & I already have 3 Bluetooth headsets + a Kensington Bluetooth Adapter so buying this would be a waste...[/quote]

kind of like your post;)[/quote]

Exactly. Thanks for "contributing". But next time - just don't.

If your cellphone supports bluetooth then this should work on my cellphone?

I also could have sworn I saw a headphone (not set) for the MGS4 Japanese bundle so hopefully we might be getting one there. (for those who are getting the bundle)

[quote name='CaoPi']never ordered from woot before, do they ship pretty fast for orders?[/quote]

Generally, no. The two orders I've had with them took over a week. And if you do a little reading on the later pages of their forum posts, you'll see that orders sometimes take several weeks for many people. The problem seems to center around the fact that they use FedEx Smartpost for shipping. People are always posting their package tracking logs where their packages have been shipped back and forth around the country (or around the same area for several days), for no apparent reason.

Here's an example http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2038597

Date Time Description Location
March 18, 2008 10:33 AM Shipment Accepted DAVIS, CA *
March 18, 2008 9:56 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received DAVIS, CA *
March 18, 2008 9:04 AM USPS Electronically Notified DAVIS,CA
March 18, 2008 7:08 AM Sortation Center Departure SACRAMENTO, CA
March 16, 2008 9:38 AM Sortation Center Arrival SACRAMENTO, CA
March 13, 2008 10:35 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
March 2, 2008 7:30 PM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
March 1, 2008 12:15 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
February 29, 2008 5:49 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
February 29, 2008 4:45 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

Finally in my town, after traveling from Texas to CA, then to WV, now back to CA. This is amusing.

bread's done
Back