Dead Space 1 $5, ME2: Digital Deluxe $20 at Impulse

Even though I already own Dead Space 1 on disc and ME2 [Regular] on disc....
For those who bought the above EA games from Impulse, can they be registered on EADM?

[quote name='DrowVampyre']Dead Space can - that's what I did. Not sure about ME2, cause I already had it, but I imagine it can too.[/QUOTE]

Seems like most of EA's recent games can be registered on EADM.
I'm sure a lot people might want to deal w/ that as opposed to Gamestop-Impulse.

"despite the Gamestop acquisition?" I'd expect more games to be on sale with Impulse, not less. I believe Gamestop will continue using the "Impulse" and "Reactor" branding. In fact, like they're doing with Kongregate, I expect we'll be seeing Impulse this and Reactor that in no time flat. That'll be in addition to their total waste of the spawn-whatever service they bought the technology of.

Gamestop's Impulse Service powered by the innovative Gamestop Reactor Client. Only Gamestop could develop technology so awesome it makes you think of a nuclear plant and you're still considering it. Gamestop. Where the games.

Stop.

Then they'll throw out some other catchphrases, something like, "Now you're playing with power. We do what Nintendon't. R u (red)e? Gamestop.believe. Change the game. It's the real thing. Life begins here. Leaning forward. Moving forward. Leap forward. It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Like a good gamer, Gamestop is there!" One giant, super-slogan, like the Voltron of slogans. Or perhaps the Captain Planet of slogans.

"BABBAGES!"
"EB!"
"SOFTWAREETC!"
"KONGREGATE!"
"IMPULSE!"

"Go Gamestop!"

"By your powers combined, I am Ensign Gamestop!"

Ensign Gamestop, he's our hero
Gonna have used game sales up by a few zeros

He's our powers amplified
And he's fighting on the gamer's side

Ensign Gamestop, he's our hero
Gonna take Best Buy, Walmart down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder
Game co's who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Ensign Gamestop!" (--longtime villains against Ensign Gamestop, The Heartless (Bobby Kotick) and The Tightwad (John Riccitiello))

We're the Cheapassers!
You can be one too
'Cause saving our money is the thing we do!

Buying it fully priced new is not the way
Hear what Ensign Gamestop has to say!

"The Power is Yours!" (For only $15 a year. Limited time offer. Offers vary. Please see stores for full details. Beware of catchy slogans from the 80's. Studies suggest may cause ear cancer. If you have an adverse reaction to mindless 80's theme music, please refrain from listening to jingle further and seek medical attention immediately. Can cause death. Beware of squirrels.)

[quote name='shingletingle']Did you even look at when the deal was posted?[/QUOTE]

Did you even realize that people are still talking about it today? Just because it was posted 4 days ago, doesn't mean it wouldn't still be active today, especially since no one said when it would end. Therefore, he's simply showing that the sale is over.

[quote name='shingletingle']Did you even look at when the deal was posted?[/QUOTE]No, because the post above mine went up only FIVE MINUTES before mine. Why should I have suspected it was an old thread when mere minutes before I looked at the link, someone was talking about getting it for $5?

bread's done
Back