Dead Space 2 $36.99 Ps3LE/Xbox 360 Free 2-Day Shipping - New Egg

Agreed amazing game with great atmosphere ( though not as nerve wrecking as part one ) those Necro ewoks were creepy like a mofo lol. Everyone if you haven't played this game get it its worth 60 let alone 40 or less imo

[quote name='FerDK']And the Ps3 version comes with Dead Space Extraction wihch is a very good complement to the story.[/QUOTE]

If I had the ps move I would have played extraction when I still had my dead space 2 copy. How was the game was it good ?

Weird, they don't have a regular version of the PS3 listed and the pic of the Limited is the regular version.

It may be the regular version even though it says limited.

[quote name='strait edge follower']If I had the ps move I would have played extraction when I still had my dead space 2 copy. How was the game was it good ?[/QUOTE]

You could have played it with the Dualshock 3 as well (probably not as good as with the move though). Reviews of the game have been quite good

This game is beyond amazing...I highly recommend it. Finished it this past weekend and it has to be one of my top ten games of all time(been playing games since the snes days). It has great cinematic moments and it nails the atmosphere perfectly. Very memorable.

[quote name='strait edge follower']If I had the ps move I would have played extraction when I still had my dead space 2 copy. How was the game was it good ?[/QUOTE]

I played (and platinum) it with my dualshock 3. It´s not as creepy as the original but It was a lot of fun.

[quote name='slowdive21']Weird, they don't have a regular version of the PS3 listed and the pic of the Limited is the regular version.

It may be the regular version even though it says limited.[/QUOTE]

Is there really a regular and a Limited Edition version?
I have only seen "Limited Editions" so far.

Isn't the "limited edition" just the PS3 version with dead space extraction on the disk, and is limited in the sense that only the PS3 version has this? This isn't to be confused with collectors edition that had a lame plastic gun in it.

[quote name='K_G']Isn't the "limited edition" just the PS3 version with dead space extraction on the disk, and is limited in the sense that only the PS3 version has this? This isn't to be confused with collectors edition that had a lame plastic gun in it.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, I think I am wrong. I have the collector's edition. (with extraction) The cover with the guy shooting on the front.

I just beat the game this morning on the PS3 on normal and would say this is a must buy for this price.

Even if you don't care for gory horror games you should give this series a try if you can snatch up the 1st game cheap. I did and now I'm hooked on the series and I normally don't like these sorts of games (Silent Hill, Condemned, etc.. don't do it for me).

[quote name='nonggame']Here is the deal on PS3. Say thank you if you like it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200777[/QUOTE]

This is the best price for the game under $40 & it's the LE which comes with extraction. OP just change the thread title to LE instead of CE. Also, the CE is overrated the plasma cutter is small & cheap. I got it at launch thankfully BB sold my pre-order & I got $15 off for going to another BB to buy it.

[quote name='K_G']Isn't the "limited edition" just the PS3 version with dead space extraction on the disk, and is limited in the sense that only the PS3 version has this? This isn't to be confused with collectors edition that had a lame plastic gun in it.[/QUOTE]

did the collectors edition have anything else with it? ud been waiting for it to drop in price but i heard the gun is terrible. Didn't it come with anything else, or neat packaging or anything?

[quote name='Kenshindono']did the collectors edition have anything else with it? ud been waiting for it to drop in price but i heard the gun is terrible. Didn't it come with anything else, or neat packaging or anything?[/QUOTE]

A soundtrack CD, some DLC, the plastic gun, a lithograph
The xbox 360 CE version is $40 at amazon at the moment and someone in that thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296053

posted some unboxing videos. The bottom one has much more production value but the top one has some wonderful earnestness to it (dead space to the second power, dead space extradition!)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8525286&postcount=18

bread's done
Back