Dead Space 2 CE ($24.99) $19.99 after $5 off at Best Buy

draqon2k2

CAGiversary!
Dead Space 2 CE is currently $24.99 at Best Buy. But if have the Shopkick app, either for Android or iPhone, under the Deals tab of Best Buy Mobile is a $5 reward certificate. Available today only, but expires 7/20 once retrieved.

You can also use that $5 for other things too...

[quote name='JAlbertL']Grabbed the last console one for PS3 they had six for the PC though. I didn't get the $5 off code but $25 isn't bad either. They had Shadows of The Damned for $15 on clearance already. I went ahead and grabbed that too.[/QUOTE]
Shadows of the Damned?! Already?! That just came out? You sure you got the title right? If so, I'm heading to BB after work! :lol:

BTW, I saw F1 2010 :360: for $19.99 last night at a BB, in case anyone was hoping to pick that up cheap.

Wish I could find a PS3 version of DS2 CE. Ah well.

[quote name='jjz203']In case you're wondering, the BB on 5th & 44th doesn't have any, only LEs. Unless they're REALLY well hidden even though it's a significant sized box I'm guessing. I scoured the 2 levels just in case and nothing. Oh well, it's for the better, less clutter at home.[/QUOTE]

The 44th never has anything. I was thinking of visiting River Plaza some time soon just to check out what they have in-stock. I'm done with my 3rd exam tomorrow anyways. They seem to usually have the clearance games in their store or "rare" games in-stock according to the site but then again there's a chance the site is wrong.

No dice in Manhattan. Just as stated before by various CAGs.

Hoping I can still score one somewhere... If anyone knows of a nearby one please share!

Got this whole deal to work perfectly. They even are sending it in from Framingham, ma to my store for me

[quote name='darges']Got this whole deal to work perfectly. They even are sending it in from Framingham, ma to my store for me[/QUOTE]
what store in ma???

Some one grabbed the last copy in lake Geneva that I've been eyeing for a month. Grabbed a blu for the kids instead with the $5 from shop kick

[quote name='Vader582']Shadows of the Damned?! Already?! That just came out? You sure you got the title right? If so, I'm heading to BB after work! :lol:

BTW, I saw F1 2010 :360: for $19.99 last night at a BB, in case anyone was hoping to pick that up cheap.

Wish I could find a PS3 version of DS2 CE. Ah well.[/QUOTE]i was at best buy yesterday too and it was $60. Didn't look at it today though

Hmm, my code didn't work in-store, and when I tried to apply it to an online order later at home, it said it had already been redeemed.

Went to my local store today and they were out. Not too bummed cause I really didn't want the CE, just a cheap copy of DS 2.

[quote name='fortunado']I think the $5 Shopkick coup is gone; checked BB & BB Mobile and didn't see it.[/QUOTE]

Can app only 7/19 ..

Booo for Daytona Beach Best Buy. The video games section itself is pretty big; however, the game selection is not. I really wanted DS2 too :p

Sweet I forgot about my Silver RZ membership (I was a lucky one given a free year) so I called back today and got my $2.99 in shipping back on Blur (Xbox 360). So between having 2 codes and free shipping I got Blur for $5.40 shipped. Wanted DS2 CE but none in my area (Racine, WI) so this will do just fine.

Has anyone had any trouble with store pick-up lately? I placed a pick-up order last night for the game at a location I know for sure has several copies and used the cert and it has been almost 24 hours and it's still not ready for pick-up. I called Best Buy customer service and was told the store hasn't pulled the inventory yet and there is nothing they can do. In fact, customer service refused to even call the store to check what the problem was.

[quote name='shadowkast']i was at best buy yesterday too and it was $60. Didn't look at it today though[/QUOTE]

Shadows of the Damned was still $60 here today after work.
I did manage to pick up a DS2 CE :360: which I'd be willing to straight up trade for a :ps3: version. :)

didn't find any copies on my store but i found the xbla triple pack limbo/trialshd/splosion man for 9.99 and just used my $5 coupon on that.

4.99 for 3 games? gooooddealllly yo!

[quote name='goku31389']It's ok CAG solider:applause:....you've done a great service for your fellow CAGS.

I'm going to make a few trips to Atlantic ave and two other best buys in NYC...ill report back if they have any.:cool:[/QUOTE]

You missed the last one in Union Sq

Went to the BBY by my house and the guy had to go to the back to find it. He told me that corporate sent an email that they are need to pull them and send them back to the warehouse. The guy was new, so i'll wait to confirm with someone else.

[quote name='shurija']Those who are hunting in Manhattan, have you guys tried the Best Buy at 86th and Lexington?[/QUOTE]
None at this one. None at Union Square either. I'm looking all over Manhatan for this one... If anyone knows of a location do please share.

Thank you.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']None at this one. None at Union Square either. I'm looking all over Manhatan for this one... If anyone knows of a location do please share.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, gotdott supposedly lurked the store and got the last one lolol.....COME on NY unite....give us some info...I got off of work too late to go check anywhere BUT tomorrow i will check BDWY N OF HOUSTON NY, 23RD AND 6TH NY, EAST RIVER PLAZA NY and MAYBEEE....GATEWAY BROOKLYN(mall):cold:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='goku31389']Yeah, gotdott supposedly lurked the store and got the last one lolol.....COME on NY unite....give us some info...I got off of work too late to go check anywhere BUT tomorrow i will check BDWY N OF HOUSTON NY, 23RD AND 6TH NY, EAST RIVER PLAZA NY and MAYBEEE....GATEWAY BROOKLYN(mall):cold:[/QUOTE]
Let me save you a couple trips--don't bother with the 23st and noho stores. I visited those in addition to others and no dice dude. Better off checking BK IMO.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Let me save you a couple trips--don't bother with the 23st and noho stores. I visited those in addition to others and no dice dude. Better off checking BK IMO.[/QUOTE]

Damn man....seriously? did you check east river?:drool:

I'm guessing it's too late to get the $5 off since OP said expires 7/20? Damn i would have gotten the $10 3 pack of arcade games with that.

[quote name='goku31389']Damn man....seriously? did you check east river?:drool:[/QUOTE]

Havent checked there yet. If you come across a PS3 version would you mind grabbing one for me?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Havent checked there yet. If you come across a PS3 version would you mind grabbing one for me?[/QUOTE]

If i come across any ps3 or 360s i'll pick them up and meet anyone up who wants to buy one(25). :D:D

but yeah i got you man.

best buy in columbus has 5 left for ps3 just ask them for it and they will grab them from the back.....morse road location. dunno for 360 though didnt ask.

[quote name='mangas']best buy in columbus has 5 left for ps3 just ask them for it and they will grab them from the back.....morse road location. dunno for 360 though didnt ask.[/QUOTE]

Might have to ask if you mind shipping one for me... If my hunt doesn't pan out.

Would ya mind?

I MIGHT check out east river today. No guarantees though because I'm hanging out with my friends. I'll suggest we go there. If anyone knows for sure if it's east river, that'd be great. I'll force them to go then.

[quote name='karyadi']I MIGHT check out east river today. No guarantees though because I'm hanging out with my friends. I'll suggest we go there. If anyone knows for sure if it's east river, that'd be great. I'll force them to go then.[/QUOTE]

Please be sure to update us on your adventure.

I checked the store near my work in Allen Park, MI and as the site said, they didn't have any for either console, but they had 4 copies for PC tagged at $80. Yeah, right.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']PC one is 40 and still in the system.

Console versions are being pulled.[/QUOTE]

the console versions aren't being pulled, i found 3 locally for $24.99 yesterday

bread's done
Back