Dead Space 2 Collector's Ed ps3/xbox $29.99; pc $19.99 @ Gamestop Amazon Best Buy

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Dead Space 2 Collector's Ed PS3, xbox 360: $29.99
Dead Space 2 Collector's Ed windows pc: $19.99

New price drops for the Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition at the following locations:

Gamestop in store only
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Dead+Space+2+Collector+s+Edition

Amazon.com pc
(pc is the only version in stock)
http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Space-2-Collectors-Pc/dp/B0047O7XUK

Best Buy pc version $19.99, in store only.
Keep in mind that finding the xbox or ps3 is extremely ymmv b/c those versions already dropped to $24.99 a while ago!

It may be available at other locations as well. Will add locations as they become available. Not sure yet whether this is a universal price drop.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Is online even stilll acitve?[/QUOTE]
I was able to get into a few games on ps3, but the multiplayer is definitely dying b/c it sucks. Only get this if you care about the single player campaign (which is good imho). Oh, and all ps3 collector's ed. ship w/ extraction.

No store in Vegas has the 360 version - one store has the PS3 version - but it's 20 miles away and I really don't feel like the drive is worth it.

50 miles away for me for a ps3 version, i'd bite on the pc version if i didnt already buy it in a bundle with Dead Space 1, but i dont hear good things about the swag in the collectors edition though which is a shame

[quote name='PublikDefender']Oh, and all ps3 collector's ed. ship w/ extraction.[/QUOTE]All PS3 versions come with Extraction, Xbox does not.

Yeah I mean it's kinda cool, but the extras that are in there don't seem all that great. :whistle2:\
Nearest one to me is 7.9 miles ... if it's still there this weekend, maybe I'll grab it.

I loved the first game was waiting for DS2 to drop in price definitely going to pick this one up, there is a couple of stores near me that have it in stock

[quote name='JordanPlayer']All PS3 versions come with Extraction, Xbox does not.[/QUOTE]
sorry about that. I assumed extraction was only included in a limited 1st-run. but from what everyone's been saying think you're right.

The swag might not be that great but for the same price as the vanilla version, I'm going to have to have it. I have so much shit to buy from when I was unemployed.

[quote name='Survivalism']The swag might not be that great but for the same price as the vanilla version, I'm going to have to have it. I have so much shit to buy from when I was unemployed.[/QUOTE]

But it's not the same price. The standard edition is half that price right now at EAs website. $14.99. 50% off sale. See another thread.

[quote name='crunchewy']But it's not the same price. The standard edition is half that price right now at EAs website. $14.99. 50% off sale. See another thread.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the 50% off sale that was over yesterday at 7pm pacific?

[quote name='crunchewy']But it's not the same price. The standard edition is half that price right now at EAs website. $14.99. 50% off sale. See another thread.[/QUOTE]

So is there a secret 50% off sale right now on the EA Origin store? I can't seem to find the thread. The only EA thread I see is the 50% off sale that was over last night.

Thanks OP. The store right down the road had a X360 one in stock, while the next closest one is 50 miles away lol. Now to debate on playing it or putting it in the pile of sealed collectors editions that will collect dust for years to come.

[quote name='letallis']Thanks OP. The store right down the road had a X360 one in stock, while the next closest one is 50 miles away lol. Now to debate on playing it or putting it in the pile of sealed collectors editions that will collect dust for years to come.[/QUOTE]

Time capsul it for your great grand children...

I bought this CE day one for full price. I just wanted to share that since then, I have learned never to buy a CE for full price.

[quote name='krashhole']Any idea how to get Amazon to match Gamestops $29.99 on the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

Step 1: Make sure they actually have it for sale.
~fin

bread's done
Back