Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition $69.82 at Walmart.com

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Would bite if Amazon matches with release day delivery.[/QUOTE]

This! Or if Kmart has a good deal.

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Waiting on Amazon? I doubt anybody even filed a better price thingy...[/QUOTE]
I did, as should anybody reading this thread.

Yep - sent off an email to Amazon about that right away. Hopefully the $10 pre-order bonus will re-emerge at some point before it comes out - that would be killer. Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='jupiterjones']Yep - sent off an email to Amazon about that right away. Hopefully the $10 pre-order bonus will re-emerge at some point before it comes out - that would be killer. Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't like to give bonuses on LE/CEs for some reason.

[quote name='confoosious']Amazon doesn't like to give bonuses on LE/CEs for some reason.[/QUOTE]

They offered a $20 game credit for both Fable III CE, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow CE and I think the two Halo Reach CEs, but that was a very rare action on Amazon's part.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']pretty sure the soundtrack will be found online, and the art book will probably just have bunch of monsters.....meh[/QUOTE]

What, you were expecting an artbook of scantily clad women? This IS deapspace we're talking about. ;)

And even if you rule out the CD & Artbook, are you going to make the plasma-cutter yourself? That seems like whole lot of work to save yourself $10...

bread's done
Back