Dead Space 2 hacker suit from Amazon.com

If you pre-order Dead Space 2 you received a free code for Dead Space Ignition (Terrible frakking game). You have to have a save for that game to unlock the Hacker Suit. Then you'll find the Schematic in Chapter 2 or 3. 15% Armor Bonus with 15 Slots of inventory.

[quote name='letsgetacid']Was this a 360 only preorder?[/QUOTE]
I'm playing PS3 version, but I think as long as you have a save from Ignition for either platform the 'Conduit Access' doors will be unlocked in either version of the game.

The Hacker suit is actually the best suit to use from the part you get it until chapter 11 where you get the advance suit. The security suit is weaker, the vintage suit is about equal minus the store discount, also the hacker suit is free once you find the schematic.

[quote name='jokoloko']The Hacker suit is actually the best suit to use from the part you get it until chapter 11 where you get the advance suit. The security suit is weaker, the vintage suit is about equal minus the store discount, also the hacker suit is free once you find the schematic.[/QUOTE]
The Zealot Suit is pretty much equal, minus the hacking bonus the hacker suit provides. It's also free.

So the preorder bonus suit from Amazon is not given via email in the form of a claim code, but will automatically be unlocked by a game save from Ignition?

In other words, the only pre-order code ever given for this game is the Ignition game?

No wonder I didn't receive any code after my game shipped last week. I saw the preorder suit being advertised on their product page but didn't pay attention to it being unlocked by Ignition. I just assumed it was made available by another code other than the Ignition code that was issued at the time of preordering last year.

bread's done
Back