Dead Space 3, Anarchy Reigns, Aliens Colonial Marine $9.99 and more at Newegg --DEAD

Wow, forum troll taking offence to blatantly unoffensive rhetoric. Way to go. Notice the laughing emote? I didn't want anything in this "sale," I just think it's a waste of time posting Newegg's junk game "sales." Now go get pissy with someone else...
Doesn't want anything in the sale, yet comes in thread to complain about the post of the sale that others might be interested in.

weird

Yeah, Newegg game "sales" suck. Just wanted to say. :grouphug:
I haven't seen any sale topics half as good as this one with your name on it. And if you, supposedly, didn't want anything from the sale...then your only goal here is to troll and crap over topics that make this site/Cheapy money.

Do not disturb The Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen any sale topics half as good as this one with your name on it. And if you, supposedly, didn't want anything from the sale...then your only goal here is to troll and crap over topics that make this site/Cheapy money.

Do not disturb The Force.
Well, I'm fine with trolling a Newegg "sale." Seriously though, I'm not the only one (every Newegg "sale" thread has it). Anyway, this has gone on long enough. I just wanted to say my thoughts on the sale and be done with it, so...

Guys guys we all know PetersHere is CAGs troll mascot. Whining and crying in every thread is his specialty. Dont hate.

Well, I'm fine with trolling a Newegg "sale." Seriously though, I'm not the only one (every Newegg "sale" thread has it). Anyway, this has gone on long enough. I just wanted to say my thoughts on the sale and be done with it, so...
Get%20the%20fuck%20out_.gif

I thought they had to be instock to price match at Best Buy?
Normally they do, but sometimes people get lucky with a lenient BBY employee...or one that didn't know their own rules. So it is YMMV.
True. It's always worth a shot to try to price match in store. If they say no, just act stupid and be like it was in stock when I left the house. You would be surprised by how much that works.

Lol. What was this, another "sale" where they had five copies for each game? I wish people would stop listing Newegg game "sales." Half the stuff is out of stock before they even finish making the thread. :rofl:
Just because you didn't get anything doesn't mean other people didn't. World doesn't revolve around you, yeah?

I'll be enjoying my dead space 3 tomorrow thanks to the OP posting the sale. So you can kindly F off with your negative trolling.

I kicked myself for missing this last night, but I managed to use the 10% off code that only started working this morning on the only things left in stock: DKC:R 3D & Aliens: CE for $38 shipped, so I guess I did pretty good. :)

And I uh.. PM'd the last Colonial Marines in stock @ BB to flip for the extra $15 in credit. /shame

I keep missing out on Dead Space 3's LE & Epic Mickey 2 though, it's a curse. Guess I'll just have to pray to the God of Gamefly.

Seriously though, are Newegg & Gamefly the best-places for game sales in the last while or what? It's perfect, one sells new, other sells used. If only Newegg would keep better inventory. :whistle2:(

Thought you bought to collect. Didnt know people played games here.
LOL -- seriously, though, Dead Space 3 is fun. Despite the criticisms, I am having a blast with it on my 360. I have Mass Effect 3 so I'm wearing the Shepherd inspired suit that unlocks with the ME3 game save.

I PM'ed Gears of War - Judgment Day at BBY. Still haven't finished GOW2 (GOW3 is sitting sealed on my shelf) but am a fan of 3rd party shooters so I know I'll be playing it eventually)

I kicked myself for missing this last night, but I managed to use the 10% off code that only started working this morning on the only things left in stock: DKC:R 3D & Aliens: CE for $38 shipped, so I guess I did pretty good. :)

And I uh.. PM'd the last Colonial Marines in stock @ BB to flip for the extra $15 in credit. /shame

I keep missing out on Dead Space 3's LE & Epic Mickey 2 though, it's a curse. Guess I'll just have to pray to the God of Gamefly.

Seriously though, are Newegg & Gamefly the best-places for game sales in the last while or what? It's perfect, one sells new, other sells used. If only Newegg would keep better inventory. :whistle2:(
It's not so much lack of inventory...at least these last couple of times. They just allowed users to buy 5+ copies. If they limited 1 per account, sales would last a bit longer I'm sure (they've done this in the past). But these last few sales haven't placed any limits. Seems like they just want to get rid of some current-gen inventory to make room for next-gen stuff. Notice some items that are now OOS also have a "Discontinued" icon...meaning they aren't going to order more.

I also have a gut feeling there will be more $10 games soon...

LOL -- seriously, though, Dead Space 3 is fun. Despite the criticisms, I am having a blast with it on my 360. I have Mass Effect 3 so I'm wearing the Shepherd inspired suit that unlocks with the ME3 game save.

I PM'ed Gears of War - Judgment Day at BBY. Still haven't finished GOW2 (GOW3 is sitting sealed on my shelf) but am a fan of 3rd party shooters so I know I'll be playing it eventually)
I'm hoping Judgment can go ~$10 like all the other entries in the series. Otherwise, I'd have been allll over it.

It's not so much lack of inventory...at least these last couple of times. They just allowed users to buy 5+ copies. If they limited 1 per account, sales would last a bit longer I'm sure (they've done this in the past). But these last few sales haven't placed any limits. Seems like they just want to get rid of some current-gen inventory to make room for next-gen stuff. Notice some items that are now OOS also have a "Discontinued" icon...meaning they aren't going to order more.
Good point. And yeah, I saw that Dead Space 3 is Discontinued. :whistle2:( Though, I remember Catherine being discontinued once but it came back. Perhaps a change of heart?

Surely they could limit it to 3 copies without stepping on anybody's toes, right?

I'm hoping Judgment can go ~$10 like all the other entries in the series. Otherwise, I'd have been allll over it.

Good point. And yeah, I saw that Dead Space 3 is Discontinued. :whistle2:( Though, I remember Catherine being discontinued once but it came back. Perhaps a change of heart?

Surely they could limit it to 3 copies without stepping on anybody's toes, right?
I hear you on GOW:Judgment, and I wouldn't be surprised if it does -- though I think it may still be a while away. That said, it's a MS flagship game released earlier this year and Halo 4 has only recently started to be $29.99 (Love Halo so bought it when it was $49.99 at BBY during those B2 get giftcard sale) and that's a Nov. 2012 release. When I like a series a lot, 19.99 is an automatic buy for me.

Good call on Catherine!  So yeah, sometimes games can come back...like Silent Hill HD as well.  Early this morning, Aliens: CM came back in stock for PS3 for what seemed like less than a minute.  I scored one thinking it was probably a glitch.  But nope...it already shipped.  And I used the 10% off code that took another $1 off...got it for $8.99!

So there is some hope to be had!  :D

I hear you on GOW:Judgment, and I wouldn't be surprised if it does -- though I think it may still be a while away. That said, it's a MS flagship game released earlier this year and Halo 4 has only recently started to be $29.99 (Love Halo so bought it when it was $49.99 at BBY during those B2 get giftcard sale) and that's a Nov. 2012 release. When I like a series a lot, 19.99 is an automatic buy for me.
Yeah, I'm a big Halo fan too. Got the LE for $70 like a dope though, and paid out the ass for all the skins (even FOTUS), and now I hear about their first ever GotY edition. :whistle2:( But hey, if you really like GoW, go for it. Just try not to be too disappointed by the lack of maps outside the Season Pass, and the GoW3 level of skin purchases available. On the bright side, I think all the free DLC planned for the game is available at this point.

Yeah, I noticed Catherine while I was browsing for stuff to use the 10% off promo on.

Guys guys we all know PetersHere is CAGs troll mascot. Whining and crying in every thread is his specialty. Dont hate.
The funniest thing is the guy was literally just quoting Newegg.com former/recent sale prices to shit on some of Toy's R Us sale stuff the other day, and now he's in this thread bitching about how bad Newegg.com is. :dunce:

Is the aliens collectors edition worth the extra $10? I know this game is awful, but it trades in pretty high, and would make the extras essentially free. Just asking anyone who owns it to comment on the quality of the figure.

Is the aliens collectors edition worth the extra $10? I know this game is awful, but it trades in pretty high, and would make the extras essentially free. Just asking anyone who owns it to comment on the quality of the figure.
I think it was entirely worth the price of free. The statue's not amazing but I still really like it, it looks nice sitting on my desk and has a decent heft to it that these CE figures seem to lack. It's also a decent size sitting about the same height as the Kratos one from GoW Ascension. The rest of the package is also really well put together with lots of little touches. It's one of those things that despite it all being cheaply manufactured Chinese goods you can still tell that the actual elements of the CE were designed with a lot of passion for Aliens fans.

I think it was entirely worth the price of free. The statue's not amazing but I still really like it, it looks nice sitting on my desk and has a decent heft to it that these CE figures seem to lack. It's also a decent size sitting about the same height as the Kratos one from GoW Ascension. The rest of the package is also really well put together with lots of little touches. It's one of those things that despite it all being cheaply manufactured Chinese goods you can still tell that the actual elements of the CE were designed with a lot of passion for Aliens fans.
Thanks! I guess I will get it for $17.99 after the 10% code.

What is a game and how do you "play" them?
How to play a game according to CAGs.

Step 1: You unwrap the game. (Some CAGs find this step complicated)

Step 2: You do research on it and find out who is giving the best trade in value.

Step 3: You take it to whoever does have the highest trade in value and proceed to trade it in.

Step 4: You get credit and go home.

Step 5: You buy another game and start over on step one.

Its a lifestyle and serious business.

Eventually. I didn't buy it to flip.
Hope you enjoy the game whenever you do get to it. It may not be AS good as one or two but it is far from trash like everyone says it is. Half the people who say its bad haven't even played it. Its very fun and has more of a action feel than the others. Also more fun if you play in co-op.

At $9.99 that game was a steal.

How to play a game according to CAGs.

Step 1: You unwrap the game. (Some CAGs find this step complicated)

Step 2: You do research on it and find out who is giving the best trade in value.

Step 3: You take it to whoever does have the highest trade in value and proceed to trade it in.

Step 4: You get credit and go home.

Step 5: You buy another game and start over on step one.

Its a lifestyle and serious business.
So I've been doing it right this whole time and you've been complaining at me for nothing!

ugh only a few more days til I buy a 3DS, really tempted to jump the gun on Donkey Kong, a game I really want to play. (Which is weird because I HATE platformers) but for some reason that game is calling my name. 

ugh only a few more days til I buy a 3DS, really tempted to jump the gun on Donkey Kong, a game I really want to play. (Which is weird because I HATE platformers) but for some reason that game is calling my name.
If you're interested it's a great price on a great game.

Any new Dead Space 3 owners want to play co-op on :360:, hit me up.
I haven't touched mine in a while but I still need to do the remaining co-op side missions (in chapters 4, 7, and 11 I think) so feel free to add me

GT is same as CAG name

Probably pointless to ask, but do you think that if I go to to BB, they may let me explain I tried to PM a couple of games from newegg, but the girl refused to PM it because in her opinion they were too cheap and then she said they don't PM newegg. I remember the names of the employees who were there. The other employee heard what was happening. She also wrote down the prices(but she probably throw away the paper already) so the camera probably caught that.

She looked very determined when she refused to help me and when she said they didn't PM newegg so I left and I verified at home that BB actually PM newegg.

Think that will be worth a shot?

bread's done
Back