Dead Space $9.99 (PS3) + FS at Walmart

RealDeals

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Walmart's got the original Dead Space for $10 and free shipping online. Looks like it's only PS3 though. Free store pick-up too. Not sure if it's GH or not, the pic shows the original black label. Enjoy! :) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dead-Space-PS3-PS3/10086436

EDIT: Most people seem to be getting GHs, but there may be SOME black labels. Walmart usually specifies on GHs, but this still shows a black label and my local Walmart has just "Dead Space", with a bunch of originals and GHs mixed in.

Back in stock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wal-Mart's been cranking out these $10 + FS deals lately and with good games too. Does Dead Space have much replayability? If not, I'll probably just end up renting it eventually.

It's pretty much a 20 hour once over, usless you really like it and want to try other difficulties/platinum. Really good game though.

[quote name='RealDeals']It's pretty much a 20 hour once over, usless you really like it and want to try other difficulties/platinum. Really good game though.[/QUOTE]

I'm having fun with the platinum. One of the trophies is a pistol only run, which has turned out to be easier than I expected. It's a good game, but I don't see myself playing it more than required for the platinum. The jump scares don't work a second time.

Easily worth $10, considering it costs like >$5 to rent a game around here I'm not sure why you wouldn't buy it...

[quote name='fujimitsu']I'm having fun with the platinum. One of the trophies is a pistol only run, which has turned out to be easier than I expected. It's a good game, but I don't see myself playing it more than required for the platinum. The jump scares don't work a second time.

Easily worth $10, considering it costs like >$5 to rent a game around here I'm not sure why you wouldn't buy it...[/QUOTE]

Especially considering it trades in at $6.50 on Amazon. Might be cheaper than rent. ;)

[quote name='RealDeals']Not sure if it's GH or not, the pic shows the original black label.[/QUOTE]

I ordered one the other day along with Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and when it showed up, it was Greatest Hits. But if you can overlook that, it's a great deal.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I'm having fun with the platinum. One of the trophies is a pistol only run, which has turned out to be easier than I expected. It's a good game, but I don't see myself playing it more than required for the platinum. The jump scares don't work a second time.

Easily worth $10, considering it costs like >$5 to rent a game around here I'm not sure why you wouldn't buy it...[/QUOTE]

If you were directing the rental part towards me, I have Gamefly, but yeah, I believe it's around $8 to rent a game at my Family Video and Blockbusters.

[quote name='Moonlk']Been waiting FOREVER for this to come down. Finally picked it up! Thanks op![/QUOTE]

Glad I could help man. Enjoy! ;)

[quote name='cdwjustin']how do you get amazon to price match?[/QUOTE]

On amazon page of an item, there's a link at the bottom to submit a lower price.

In. I sold this game a while back without finishing it. Might as well pick it up at this price and finish what I started.

I think i may finally bite. I heard it is one of the best rentals this gen next to uncharted.
Not sure if the ps3 version is the way to go......

I was disappointed when it went out of stock the first time even though it's not my most-wanted game or anything. Just ordered now. Thanks for letting us know about the restock!

I need to finish this game. I love the game but for some reason I keep passing it up for other games. But this is great deal at 10 bucks. AAA title. I have the PS3 version, and it plays good and looks great. I have never compared the game to the 360 version.

bread's done
Back