Dead Space and Lost Odyssey - 9.99 at FS starting this Fri!

Before Americans start getting hopes up:
FS means Future Shop.
Future Shop is a Canadian retailer.

Picking up Lost Odyssey for sure.

Dead Space at 10$ is awesome....Hope I get it and it's not all gone.
Edit: Damn its for 360 only... :(

I wasn't a fan of Dead Space when I tried the demo, but for $10, I think I'll have to get it; I'm going to trade-in my copy of Lost Odyssey soontimes at EB so I can get decent credit for it, the rebuy it on Friday; might as well get Fracture too, demo was pretty cool!

edit: Just a couple quick Q's: Are these new or used? Is it a week-long sale? Possible PM with BB? Can we buy now and get price protection later?

hmm I wonder if Dead Space and Lost Odyssey can be used at eb for trade 3, might have to buy them and flip them at eb

[quote name='game_fanatic']I wasn't a fan of Dead Space when I tried the demo, but for $10, I think I'll have to get it; I'm going to trade-in my copy of Lost Odyssey soontimes at EB so I can get decent credit for it, the rebuy it on Friday; might as well get Fracture too, demo was pretty cool!

edit: Just a couple quick Q's: Are these new or used? Is it a week-long sale? Possible PM with BB? Can we buy now and get price protection later?[/QUOTE]

These are going to be new copies.

Thanks for the heads up jonkaho -- I've been eyeing some of those titles for a while now. Hopefully they will be in stock ...

Def. gonna pick up Dead Space. And another copy of Lost Odyssey :)
Couldn't hurt to switch my discs with new ones and flip the old discs. I even have a nice leftover RB6:V2 dual case for it instead of cramming them all on one spindle!

Amazing. I would suggest the following:

-in-store pickup NOW (they'll hold it for 3 days)
-pick it up on Friday when it'll scan in at the sale price
-if you're PM'ing, order it NOW from BB, pick it up and PM while you're buying it

[quote name='gamer602']hmmmm

why friday?????
FS flyers ALWAYS starts on THURSDAYS[/QUOTE]

Really?!?! It's always been Friday in Ontario as far as i can remember

why friday?????

Uh, no they don't. They get posted here on Thursday though. ;)

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Wow I was just waiting for Dead Space to drop to 30 before getting it. This is much better.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I really hope I can get a copy of Dead Space.

I'll go in the early morn' when they open.

why friday?????

Maybe in BC, but in Ontario, flyers start on Fridays.

Edit: Bought Dead Space and Lost Odyssey, going to get price protection on Friday, and hopefully pick up another copy of Dead Space so I can do the T3G1F at EB, since I have two games that qualify, but not a third.

lol Firestorm way to point him to the RFD forums for tivs :razz:
Also, sales always (without weekend only exceptions or more than one-week promos) are Friday-Thursday. For at least the past 4 years, anyway.

guys... why don't you just go buy the games RIGHT NOW and go back with them friday for price adjust
you won't have to rush to buy it friday

they have a price change policy...

just a small advice

too bad I own every games on the list :(
my friend works at EA so I got Dead Space for $20 like a year ago

Damn I have every game there except Thrillville and that looks horrible :( I think I might go to EB and unload my copy of Lost Odyssey tonight while the TIV is still decent.

can wait to see the TIV for DS & LO!
that's a real profit if it's close to what it was listed at.
like hoard-worthy.

(hoarding is wrong)

I actually just called EB games because I'm running in to do a Trade 3/Get Free for Prototype and one of the games I'm using is Lost Odyssey. It's TIV right now is $15. Expect that to drop to about $4 at some point next week. lol

Well, maybe I can buy Dead Space for the Xbox 360 and then see if I can trade it for the PS3 version with somebody here or elsewhere. I'll go to FS after my doctor's appointment at 9 A.M. Friday.

Dead Space is down to $40 CAN at RCSS and elsewhere so TIV is down.

I bought Dead Space on Day One; it was O.K. Didn't finish it but kept the saves. Now would be a good time to finish it.

Yikes Dead Space is out of stock in my area and lost odyssey seems to be out of stock anywhere close to me lol... I guess everyone is going for price protection friday :p

Will try and go grab Dead Space. Great prices for all those titles, though.. too bad I have most of them.

Did a in store pick up order. Thanks Jonkaho.
Kekumba it's sold out in Orleans and Merrivale Rd today. I've been watching the stock all evening. You may want to get it soon or do a in store pick up.

[quote name='foxmcloud']all the games are still available at all my locations...
they'll probably restock on friday[/QUOTE]

I really hope so. I'm dying to get my hands on Dead Space

[quote name='MrGone']I really hope so. I'm dying to get my hands on Dead Space[/QUOTE]

Worse comes to wores, you could always just get a rain check.
Myself, I'll be there early Friday morning for Dead Space and Prince of Persia.

wow i hope no one from windsor see's this or im screwed considering i have to work friday morning. That's a incredible price for dead space

Probably will have to hope that I can get an order in for Friday and hope the website doesn't fully sell out, I can't go on Friday and I don't trust that my local store can keep them in. I'd rather pay $4 and know I will get Dead Space and Lost Odyssey

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Did a in store pick up order. Thanks Jonkaho.
Kekumba it's sold out in Orleans and Merrivale Rd today. I've been watching the stock all evening. You may want to get it soon or do a in store pick up.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, thanks. I'll take a look.

[quote name='Grease_Bits']Worse comes to wores, you could always just get a rain check.
Myself, I'll be there early Friday morning for Dead Space and Prince of Persia.[/QUOTE]

If you can get rainchecks on sales I'll totally do that. I think I'm in for Prince of Persia, too! $20's a great deal on that.

bread's done
Back