Dead Space: Extraction (Wii) $24.99 at Amazon

I bit on this, exactly because I missed the lightning deal earlier. I had to add a filler item to hit $25, but I ended up going for Blue Dragon Plus DS for $7 as a gamble.

this will be in-stores BF for the same price..I think I'll chance it! all the other on-rail shooters seem to be >$20 w/in 6 months anyway..still i missed the lightening deal too

[quote name='token2k6']this will be in-stores BF for the same price[/QUOTE]

Well, Amazon doesn't have "in-stores". Just to clarify AFAIK $20 at GameStop, and $25 for ToysRElse. So they seem to be matching TRU going forward.

[quote name='lunker']I bit on this, exactly because I missed the lightning deal earlier. I had to add a filler item to hit $25, but I ended up going for Blue Dragon Plus DS for $7 as a gamble.[/QUOTE]

Same here! Nevertheless still a good deal

I had to it was only showing up as $5.29 (DS:E+30¢ filler), I had an extra $20 credit that shouldn't have been there. Yesterday I used up my $20 for MW2 and $40 for the $80/$40 deal. The only thing I can think is that I bought 2 copies of MW2 and even though it said "limit one per household" and I only got one email, somehow I got two codes or it was just a glitch on their side. Oh well ... an extra 360 (Mine) and Guitar Hero World Tour (Xmas present) yesterday for $140 and this today. :lol:

Giving Thanks over here. Picked up two Nyko Perfect Shots and now this. Amazon ain't no turkey, that's for sure.

Off to perform self-taxidermy before I get banned for excessive punniness!

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow cheap bastards!!

Snagged one for me and one for my brother with a $1 mouse pad filler item to get the $10 off with using Discover card purchase. Comes out to $20 a piece, looks like I still got in on the lightning deal after all!

this game is great. it's a little short but you forget at times it's a wii game. and if you liked the original dead space you'll love it.

Thanks OP. I went ahead and ordered it, along with the original Dead Space for 360 which I haven't gotten a change to play yet.

Seems to be the right price to me. Added the Watchmen BluRay that was $9.99 to get the free shipping and had a $5 gift card so total purchase was $30. If only Darkside Chronicles went down.

For those of you that missed out on the 1 second lightning deal yesterday, :wii:Dead Space Extraction has dropped to $24.99. Link

Apologies if discussed already.

Hmmm.... This for $24.99 is $3.25 more than what I'd pay after taxes at GameStop. But I don't know if its worth it. It sounds like this game didn't sell well and might easily hit the $20 price point again in the next 6 months.

CRAP! Instore search showed that Wal-Mart near me didn't have this but they did, and it looks like it is standard BF offering at Wal-Mart. Could have price matched the GS flyer for $20. They also had the Wii Spore Heroes game.

[quote name='kodave']Hmmm.... This for $24.99 is $3.25 more than what I'd pay after taxes at GameStop. But I don't know if its worth it. It sounds like this game didn't sell well and might easily hit the $20 price point again in the next 6 months.[/QUOTE]

You could play, beat, and sell it in that 6 months, though. the next time it hits $20 that could be it's retail price instead of a sale price.

bread's done
Back