Dead Space For $5 After 1,000 Likes (PS3 and XBOX)

megahertz_777

CAG Veteran
Copied from slickdeals.net

This could turn out to being a very slick deal. THIS DEAL IS NOT LIVE YET.

EA Flash deals have been a big hit on slickdeals but this one will take some work to become live.

Instructions:

1) Go here: http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals
2) You have to "Like" EA Flash Deals (to be able to "Like" there videos)
3) Vote ("Like" either or both videos titled "Your Mom Hates Dead Space 2....". You have to "Like" them on facebook NOT youtube)
4) First video to recieve 1,000 likes will activate the EA Flash deal for 75% off.

The videos are really funny. I personally like the black lady's video because she "medium disapproves".
emot-LMAO.gif
(there are so many quotables in that video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, what a let down.

First 100 plus $6.99 for shipping. Xbox 360 not in stock. I won't pay $7 to ship a game in principle.

first 100 people, ps3 and pc only apparently. wanted the xbox version. being only the first 100 people is pretty lame, but good luck everyone.

[quote name='RoboPhish']Shipping kills it....[/QUOTE]
When I sold games on ebay we charged about $3 per game. Even ebay recommends $3.50.

Ridiculous shipping, no 360 version, and only 100 copies?? I wonder how many Dead Space 2 sales EA just botched on principle.

"Don’t worry we will make it up to you this weekend *hint, hint*." I wonder what the heck that'll be :roll:

I bet a social media management position just opened up at EA!

This deal sucks. Only 100 copies and sold out of 360 version. Add shipping and its $2 more then earlier today.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Yes, that's it. How's the gameplay?[/QUOTE]

played it on the wii, it was decent. as good as a rail shooter can be i guess, but the best parts are the story bits. that's if you're into the dead space story, there's a cool ending to one of the missions.

[quote name='triforcer']played it on the wii, it was decent. as good as a rail shooter can be i guess, but the best parts are the story bits. that's if you're into the dead space story, there's a cool ending to one of the missions.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't tell based on what you wrote, but Extraction is a completely different game from the PS3/360 Dead Space.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I couldn't tell based on what you wrote, but Extraction is a completely different game from the PS3/360 Dead Space.[/QUOTE]

yea i know that, i've played both of them. someone was just asking about extraction.

[quote name='triforcer']yea i know that, i've played both of them. someone was just asking about extraction.[/QUOTE]

Oh damn I guess I shouldn't have read your quote out of context, I didn't read the original question.

/embarrassed

[quote name='jlg6184']Nice deal, picked up for $5.30 for PC...Thanks![/QUOTE]
Clearly you made that up lol. How did you manage free shipping?

[quote name='blissskr']How'd you get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

I got a downloadable copy. I honestly don't mind waiting to download, lol. I don't even remember seeing the option to get a physical copy, must not been looking (I typically just grab the downloadable version anymore.)

[quote name='jlg6184']I got a downloadable copy. I honestly don't mind waiting to download, lol. I don't even remember seeing the option to get a physical copy, must not been looking (I typically just grab the downloadable version anymore.)[/QUOTE]
Well at least someone got a deal out of this I guess.

[quote name='blissskr']Well at least someone got a deal out of this I guess.[/QUOTE]

That is the way I looked at it, kinda sucks that others aren't getting as good of a deal. I didn't jump on any of the earlier deals, other than the Mirrors Edge (but I picked up a $10 off code) and essentially got it for free. Also paid a member of another forum I am on for copy of Sim City 4 Deluxe for 20 cents...

Man, and here I was thinking

"Oh man I can't wait for Dead Space 2! I loved Dead Space 1, but I wish I still kept it. Man, if only it was like maybe five bucks..." and then I check CAG for DS2 deals and see a impending $5 deal on DS1.

Ohh man.

[quote name='h4mx0r']Man, and here I was thinking

"Oh man I can't wait for Dead Space 2! I loved Dead Space 1, but I wish I still kept it. Man, if only it was like maybe five bucks..." and then I check CAG for DS2 deals and see a impending $5 deal on DS1.

Ohh man.[/QUOTE]
(climaxes)

[quote name='lionheart4life']Shipping kills! $6.99 to ship a 4oz. game that costs $5.[/QUOTE]

+1

I added the game to my cart and once i saw the shipping, i said no thanks. This game will be 9.99 or less on newegg and gamefly with free shipping soon if it isnt already is.

[quote name='jab1235']it's $6.80 on steam right now, so if you were thinking about the pc version then go with steam[/QUOTE]Because $6.80 is a better deal than $5 for a downloaded PC game. :whistle2:k #-o

[quote name='DirkBelig']Because $6.80 is a better deal than $5 for a downloaded PC game. :whistle2:k #-o[/QUOTE]

I think he is referring to the benefits of steam. I would pay the extra few cents just to have it on steam.

MasterTerror - 75% off code for first 100 people act quick!

Oh and it is 6.99 shipping, I'm not ordering

[quote name='DirkBelig']Paying 36% more isn't a few cents. This is Cheap Ass Gamers, not Pay A Third More For Steam Gamers.[/QUOTE]

A third more is not so bad if it's only $1.80

bread's done
Back