Dead Space Ignition Code

fireseal859

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
If anyone wants the game Dead Space Ignition for PS3 or X360. PM me, I have a extra code you can register at http://DSIGNITION.com

This is the game you get free for pre-ordering at GameStop. I only have one code, so I will message back the first person who sends me a PM.

BTW you need or will have to setup a EA account to do this.

pm'd before! i want the code. in order to push the vote my way i have given away 324324235 halo codes and i'm gonna do another 100!

I wouldn't mind having one as well... I preordered Dead SPace 2 to get the code but when I entered it into the Dead Space website it errored out, I emailed them to request a new one and they said they could not. Oh well.

[quote name='awesomedude1']Red, I somehow doubt you were missing a whole lot :D
With any luck, you were spared from the horror![/QUOTE]

ya from what I hear it's not that great... free is free though ha... and I love free things. I canceled my preorder and will just pick up DS2 when I see a decent deal.

Definitely would appreciate a code too...got DS2 so having ignition would be nice :D

Either way, thanks for giving out the original code heh

[quote name='lo6ick']haha. fyi i got the code.

downloading now. hope this game rocks![/QUOTE]

not really a game more of an semi-interactive comic

OP if you get any more would love a code since I love Dead Space and would love to read/play through it

I love that this thread was bumped by someone begging for a code, a month after the ONLY ONE available was given away. :applause:

[quote name='Idx86']I love that this thread was bumped by someone begging for a code, a month after the ONLY ONE available was given away. :applause:[/QUOTE]

lol I didn't even see the post dates and here I thought I had barely missed the code

bread's done
Back