Dead Space now half off at the EA Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Troll

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Sorry if this has already been posted before, since I'm new as a member on the CAG forums I just wanted to go ahead and post a deal below that's ongoing. I've already checked and it seems that no one has posted this specifically. I can't post links so I will assume everyone knows how to get to this deal.

:360: :ps3: :pc: Dead Space is now half off on the EA Store until 6/28/10.
Use the code fbdeadspace10buxoff to receive 50% off the $19.99 MSRP. Additionally use the code t8jwp3y4b to receive free standard shipping on this and any other game on the EA Store. (Standard shipping is $6.99) Tax will be applied before the order is placed and will vary by state.

Please note the offer is only accessible to North American residents only. Enjoy!

I was about to
if they lowered it more. I just bought it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pig']I was about to
fffuuu.gif

if they lowered it more. I just bought it today.[/QUOTE]
The Xbox360 version is already lowered to $9.95 on the site now without the 10 bucks off coupon code.. IT won't let you use it in addition to get it for free.. I tried haha but it does accept the free shipping coupon.

The PS3 version is still $19.95 and both coupons work to get it for the same 9.99 before tax

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']The Xbox360 version is already lowered to $9.95 on the site now without the 10 bucks off coupon code.. IT won't let you use it in addition to get it for free.. I tried haha but it does accept the free shipping coupon.

The PS3 version is still $19.95 and both coupons work to get it for the same 9.99 before tax[/QUOTE]

I just ordered it about 30 minutes ago for the Xbox 360 and I still had to use the coupon code for half off.

Same for me. I was 25ish before the discounts. Either way its a great game for $59.99 let alone $10.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Did you even search OP?

Try and learn to do that next time. Also: Links do help when posting a deal. Thank You[/QUOTE]
I did a limited search for it, nothing turned up. Also, new members cant post links as this was my first forum post. I stated that I couldn't post a link in the first part of the post. Reading - try to learn and do that next time. Thank You

So far I don't think i've seen the deal leave the first page. That was a very limited search.

But hey, it happens. You shared your love of being cheap, and others who didn't see the other post will see yours.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Did you even search OP?

Try and learn to do that next time. Also: Links do help when posting a deal. Thank You[/QUOTE]
He had best intentions. Christ, he knows and that doesn't mean you need to further tell him he did wrong.

[quote name='bardockkun']He had best intentions. Christ, he knows and that doesn't mean you need to further tell him he did wrong.[/QUOTE]

Good intentions are fine, but I don't believe he actually searched. If you enter "Dead Space" into the search engine the other thread was like the third down. I was simply trying to make sure he searches for real next time he posts. I didn't read his post which is why I didn't notice he couldn't post links.

I'm trying to help him and this community. Too often we have duplicate threads (more than ever lately too it seems) because people don't search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back