Dead Space Official Price Drop -$19.99

Yeah I went at got this, even though I had beaten it on rental. If you haven't played this yet you will be basically stealing if you buy it at this price. You should send the devs a check, thief!

Good luck finding a new, non platinum hits copy. I've been scouring everywhere...also, this was still $29.99 at Target, so while this may be official at GS, i don't think its official-official yet...I do know Best Buy is onboard w/ the $19.99 price point though.

[quote name='token2k6']Good luck finding a new, non platinum hits copy. I've been scouring everywhere...also, this was still $29.99 at Target, so while this may be official at GS, i don't think its official-official yet...I do know Best Buy is onboard w/ the $19.99 price point though.[/QUOTE]

whats the difference between the platinum hits and regular copy? Does the platinum hits contains special bonus level? new weapons? I hate to see people complain about having a platinum hits copy which is the same EXACT game. I know your not complaining about it but who cares if you cant find a non platinum hits copy. :roll:

[quote name='King Royalty']whats the difference between the platinum hits and regular copy? Does the platinum hits contains special bonus level? new weapons? I hate to see people complain about having a platinum hits copy which is the same EXACT game. I know your not complaining about it but who cares if you cant find a non platinum hits copy. :roll:[/QUOTE]
some of us hate that the case is different then all our other games, and secondly the stupid platnium hits line is plastered on the disc

[quote name='King Royalty']whats the difference between the platinum hits and regular copy? Does the platinum hits contains special bonus level? new weapons? I hate to see people complain about having a platinum hits copy which is the same EXACT game. I know your not complaining about it but who cares if you cant find a non platinum hits copy. :roll:[/QUOTE]

some people (usually those who consider themselves 'collectors') don't like Platinum Hits, littering up all their non-PH titles. I recently did this re-organizing my orginal Xbox titles. Threw in about 6 Platinum Hits, that were in their own section, in with the rest of the titles and its fuck-ing pissing me off having to look at it that way :lol:

But yeah, the PH version for this games offers no extra's, no DLC, nothing, just the 'new' re-designed Platinum Hits case artwork if you're into that sort of thing...

Definately a re-buy for me. Having played through "Dead Space: Extraction" on the Wii I am pumped about playing this again.

[quote name='Serious McMopy']No excuse now for not having it be 20 bucks on Games On Demand.

[/QUOTE]

There's always an excuse... not everyone's a FPS fan. ;)

[quote name='LucrativeMath']So, they dropped the price on new copies, but the pre-owned copies are still $24.99 ... WTF?![/QUOTE]

They do this garbage fairly often ...

When Valkyria Chronicles had a price drop the used copy was still $50, and I could only find the used copy ... the stores all refused to cut the price. It's why I've been buying my games elsewhere as of late ...

Picked this up from Amazon last week and got it over the weekend. I got to Chapter 3 and it's one of best games I've played in recent years. Everything just felt spot on.

[quote name='LucrativeMath']So, they dropped the price on new copies, but the pre-owned copies are still $24.99 ... WTF?![/QUOTE]

I swear I saw it used in store (before today) for $17.99 - I might be crazy though...
If I'm in fact not crazy, then maybe they did bump the price up to move stock on New??

bread's done
Back