Dead Space (PS3) $30 Amazon

Hopefully they will do the same with the 360 version as I want to get drunk tonight and not have to worry about getting to Target early tomorrow.

thanks
icon_smile.gif

might grab it later.

Dang amazon is really going at it. Matching every single deals left and right making other stores like walmart, target, best buy, and circuit city useless this blackfriday. So far they have the best black friday deals as far as gaming goes. Woot go amazon and thanks op.

Bought 2 copies plus I took a screenshot just in case everyone want to match this price. Good Luck!

SCREENSHOT
jr8idu.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving!

iNCREDiPiNOY

Nice, thanks OP I have been waiting for this one all day that completes my list for things I'm waiting on outside of Amazon's own deals.

[quote name='Starky27']Sweet. Saved me a trip to Target tomorrow. Much appreciated... :)[/quote]
agreed. thanks so much op

[quote name='Loonknight']Nice, thanks OP I have been waiting for this one all day that completes my list for things I'm waiting on outside of Amazon's own deals.[/QUOTE]

yup all I need is fallout 3 ($40) at midnight tonight and Ill be happy.

note to self: ban self from computer on Thurs/Fri next year.

Glad I at least held off on the Transformers b-r until I saw this, as I'd have grabbed some fillers and had made multiple orders when I will likely be making a couple more at Amazon in the next couple days.

[quote name='jubeininja69']only $30 for an average game. i guess i will take the plunge.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be more wrong about it being only average.

When I do a general search for Dead Space it shows it still at 30 and when I open the game's page, it shows it as 60. Strange...

[quote name='MikeRevenge']It's showing at $59.79 for me. Did I miss it? :([/quote]

Same here. Darn me and my laziness for not logging on here earlier.

[quote name='gamer4432']I hope they drop it back down to $30 as I dont want to go to Target either.[/quote]
Me too :cry:

Dang it! Dead Space is the only item I'd want to get tomorrow. I was hoping I could get it online so I don't have to deal with the loonies tomorrow morning. I may hold off on this and just wait for a price drop.

Yup, Amazon jumped the gun on the PS3 price drop. CheapyD already confirmed that both versions, 360 and PS3, will be officially on sale for $30 late tonight/early tomorrow and will be available until all stock runs out I imagine. So, don't give Target your money here, folks. Buy it from Amazon, get free shipping, and skip the sales tax (for some of us anyway). All in all, considering the solid reviews this game got, everyone will be in for a real treat at this price. Go Amazon!!! :applause:

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Yup, Amazon jumped the gun on the PS3 price drop. CheapyD already confirmed that both versions, 360 and PS3, will be officially on sale for $30 late tonight/early tomorrow and will be available until all stock runs out I imagine. So, don't give Target your money here, folks. Buy it from Amazon, get free shipping, and skip the sales tax (for some of us anyway). All in all, considering the solid reviews this game got, everyone will be in for a real treat at this price. Go Amazon!!! :applause:[/quote]

Now if they'd just do Boom Blox for $20, I wouldn't have to set foot outside tomorrow.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Yup, Amazon jumped the gun on the PS3 price drop. CheapyD already confirmed that both versions, 360 and PS3, will be officially on sale for $30 late tonight/early tomorrow and will be available until all stock runs out I imagine. So, don't give Target your money here, folks. Buy it from Amazon, get free shipping, and skip the sales tax (for some of us anyway). All in all, considering the solid reviews this game got, everyone will be in for a real treat at this price. Go Amazon!!! :applause:[/quote]

Good to know. Like many others, that was the only one I felt the need to go pick up tomorrow. Now I can continue getting drunk while periodically checking CAG and not have to worry about getting up earlyish tomorrow.:applause:

bread's done
Back