Dead Space (PS3) $30 Amazon

why doesn't someone put 'deal dead' in thread header. And oh yeah, Amazon, having the deal up a few hours just bites. Some of us have lives and can't spend the whole day online clicking web sites every 10 minutes.

[quote name='outsider']It's coming back on at 3am EST guys.... Calm down!![/quote]

lol thanks for the heads up.
icon_smile.gif

didnt get to buy on the first time..

Dead Space is easily worth full price. I got it on Circuity City about a month ago for $42 and I do not regret it at all. I would have payed full price. It's really an amazing game. If you like blood and gore plus, a good story and just fun gameplay, this game is for you! Also, I don't get scared very easily and this even made me jump a few times. Although, I played it in the dark with surround sound :D Don't miss this one though. Oh, and I have it for PS3. It's a definite keeper for my collection. They just released some neat DLC too.

Damn missed it. Will have to keep an eye on it tomorrow. Amazon pricing is wierd and they bring back deals at seemingly random times.

[quote name='sickness']lol thanks for the heads up.
icon_smile.gif

didnt get to buy on the first time..[/quote]

so that means like around 6am my time cause by me right now it's 9:56pm? please let me know

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Yup, Amazon jumped the gun on the PS3 price drop. CheapyD already confirmed that both versions, 360 and PS3, will be officially on sale for $30 late tonight/early tomorrow and will be available until all stock runs out I imagine. So, don't give Target your money here, folks. Buy it from Amazon, get free shipping, and skip the sales tax (for some of us anyway). All in all, considering the solid reviews this game got, everyone will be in for a real treat at this price. Go Amazon!!! :applause:[/quote]

Again, can we get a link? I only see it listed as $30 for the 360 version. I'm looking to pick up the PS3 version, myself.

[quote name='ChaosGamer']so that means like around 6am my time cause by me right now it's 9:56pm? please let me know[/quote]

3 AM is usually when Amazon updates their stuff for the next day on the east coast, since that's midnight PST (what they go by). I'd check on the deal at a few minutes past 3. I know that's what I'm going to do, and if I don't see the PS3 version, I'll be warming my car up to go to Target.

It's $30 on Amazon for the 360 now but it ships from Target who adds $3.20 shipping plus tax probably so I'm gonna try grab it tomorrow.

I recall reading Walmart will PM any advertised price so if you don't find it at Target, you know what to do.

[quote name='undefeated']It's $30 on Amazon for the 360 now but it ships from Target who adds $3.20 shipping plus tax probably so I'm gonna try grab it tomorrow.

I recall reading Walmart will PM any advertised price so if you don't find it at Target, you know what to do.[/quote]

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if the PS3 version showed up. For some reason, even on Target's website it lets you add the 360 version to the cart, but the PS3 version is in-store only. Makes me wonder if Target is gonna have the PS3 version as online also since they (for some reason) changed the 360 one.

I ordered one. If it pops up directly through Amazon for $30 with no tax/FSSS later tonight or early tomorrow, it should be easy to just cancel first order shouldn't it?

Managed to snag one from Target with 20% cash back from Live.com (or so it said)... To top things off, bought it with a Target gift card that I bought on Ebay for 35% off ;) I think the final price on the game is going to come out to about $16.

I canceled my initial Amazon order and also ordered direct from the Target web page with the 20% cash back although I'm not overly optimistic about getting it.

[quote name='Moravagine']I canceled my initial order and also ordered from Target with the 20% cash back although I'm not overly optimistic about getting it.[/quote]

Yeah, me either.... Normally, I receive a cash back email from Microsoft real quick after making a purchase and I've yet to see one here. Will be a good deal regardless, but hopefully the cashback will come through :)

Even if Amazon does sell it for $30 at 3 am (it was previously sold from target, not amazon), the amazon black friday thread only lists it under 360.. not PS3.

[quote name='sunghost']Even if Amazon does sell it for $30 at 3 am (it was previously sold from target, not amazon), the amazon black friday thread only lists it under 360.. not PS3.[/QUOTE]

it was sold under amazon earlier today, and then later on through target. I guess we'll find out in another 10 minutes

[quote name='edson13']it was sold under amazon earlier today, and then later on through target. I guess we'll find out in another 10 minutes[/quote]

Yeah, I was correct. It's the 360 version only.

Edit: They changed it after about 35 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RobnessMonster']Just got my order in and now I don't have to worry about messing with Target tomorrow! Amazon really hooked it up for us 360 owners tonight! :lol:[/QUOTE]
+1

this was the only thing on my list, thanks amazon.

haha. amazon made a blunder i think and had dead space for ps3 for $30 earlier. you guys better hope they decide to match the 360 version deal.

[quote name='jubeininja69']haha. amazon made a blunder i think and had dead space for ps3 for $30 earlier. you guys better hope they decide to match the 360 version deal.[/quote]
Uh Yea not funny

Yes me too!! I just picked it up! Thanks Amazon!!!

Dead Space 30
Brother in Arms 18
Nyko Zero controller 5 ( I dont care its nike, its 5 bucks!!!)

[quote name='surrender']It is now for ps3 as well, just picked one up[/quote]

Holy shit, I'm glad I came back to this thread and saw this. I was gonna get pissed at you for gettin my hopes up because it didn't have the price changed when I searched for it, but when I clicked on the page, it had the $29.95 price. Thanks man, saved me a trip to Target tomorrow.

I was thinking about getting Guitar Hero 3 from Toys R Us for the PS3 with the 25 bucks cashback from paypal....but its out of stock now....

bread's done
Back