Dead Space, Saint's Row 2, dvds, fighting game figures. Help me get christmas money!

Static X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Looking to sell some stuff I haven't watched/played or need anymore. All dvds/games are mint and complete in the orginal packaging. All these figures are also unopened and mint on the card. No bends/creases or damage to the bubble packaging. Paypal would be the preferred method of payment. I will only ship to a confirmed address and you must be an established trader with a good deal of feedback if you want me to send first. I will ship via priority mail with delivery confirmation as always. Open to offers and checking list but would prefer paypal for bills. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. All my items are mint unless noted in the description.

:360: Saint's Row 2 - $35 (Will toss in free 1 month xbl card)
:360: Dead Space - $35 (pending)

:dvd: seasons 1-8 of Stargate SG-1
:dvd: seasons 1-4 of Married with Children
:dvd: seasons 1-4 of King of Queens
:dvd: seasons 1-6 of the X-files
:dvd: seasons 2-5 of the Sopranos
:dvd: volume 1-3 of Family Guy

Game Related Figures
Street Fighter Resaurus Player One Remy
Street Fighter Resaurus Player One Charlie
Street Fighter Resaurus Player Two Vega
Samurai Showdown 64 PVC Haohamaru figure
Samurai Showdown 64 PVC Hanzo figure

Last edited by a moderator:
No set prices on the dvd's. Depending on how many seasons you want, I will bundle and price the best I can. Just need to know exactly what you want.

[quote name='Static X']No set prices on the dvd's. Depending on how many seasons you want, I will bundle and price the best I can. Just need to know exactly what you want.[/quote]

Well depending on the price I would buy them all.

bread's done
Back