Dead Space Series #1 Limited Lithographs (Signed & Numbered)

Is it bad I can't make up my mind on which one I like the most to buy and keep refreshing this thread to see what other people are buying?

Thanks OP!

[quote name='padlok']What system is this for?[/QUOTE]

The kind that does not require electricity to enjoy! :)

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Is it bad I can't make up my mind on which one I like the most to buy and keep refreshing this thread to see what other people are buying?

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I know! I want to get all four for $90, but eh, I don't know if I want to spend that much right now... The two that are really grabbing me are the Ishimura and Isaac's Advanced Suit.

I bought a mass effect lithograph and it looks awesome. It was numbered, signed and limited to 500 also. Wonder if these are simillar. Not a huge fan of dead space though.

[quote name='MaelstromB']
I know! I want to get all four for $90, but eh, I don't know if I want to spend that much right now... The two that are really grabbing me are the Ishimura and Isaac's Advanced Suit.[/QUOTE]

I was on the fence about the Ishimura and the Medical Deck, but just decided to go with the Ishimura. As much as I would love to get the 4 pack, I don't know how I feel about having 4 lithos of the same game up considering my tiny wall space.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I was on the fence about the Ishimura and the Medical Deck, but just decided to go with the Ishimura. As much as I would love to get the 4 pack, I don't know how I feel about having 4 lithos of the same game up considering my tiny wall space.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's what I will get, too. It's definitely the coolest imo.

I'm not very impressed by these... Compared to the Mass Effect Lithos, these are very drab and dull. They just don't have as much personality as the ME ones.

There's also a couple Dante's Inferno lithos for sale, kinda tempted to get those too despite not being interested in the game. Also you can actually see how many are left now by adding more than there are to your cart (don't think this was possible before). Same with the Bioware store which is managed by the same company.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I was on the fence about the Ishimura and the Medical Deck, but just decided to go with the Ishimura. As much as I would love to get the 4 pack, I don't know how I feel about having 4 lithos of the same game up considering my tiny wall space.[/QUOTE]

I'm a sucker for Dead Space, so I picked up the 4 pack. Have actually been looking at these for quite a while now. I figure if nothing else, I can rotate them out so they're not all on the wall, and it'll give me something new to look at occasionally.

[quote name='padlok']What system is this for?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GuardianE']Your wall.[/QUOTE]

lol shit made me laugh

This definately a game I enjoyed. Honestly didn't think much of it, but a friend told me he enjoyed it so I thought what the heck. Will be buying 2 and either getting Extraction for Wii before hand, or when I get 2

[quote name='jjhearn']This definately a game I enjoyed. Honestly didn't think much of it, but a friend told me he enjoyed it so I thought what the heck. Will be buying 2 and either getting Extraction for Wii before hand, or when I get 2[/QUOTE]

have you seen that dead space anime-if you haven't you should since it was was pretty good-

yeah extraction was good but if youve got the ps3--you should just wait n get it for free when you buy deadspace2 -save $15.

[quote name='foxdvd']I picked up Ishimura....something tells me it will be the first to go...[/QUOTE]

I'd bet on it, it's the most iconic from Deadspace.

[quote name='foxdvd']I picked up Ishimura....something tells me it will be the first to go...[/QUOTE]

actually, it's sold 10 within 2 hours of my purchase, is that good or bad? We could post this on SD to watch it sell out in 5 minutes

[quote name='6er']actually, it's sold 10 within 2 hours of my purchase, is that good or bad? We could post this on SD to watch it sell out in 5 minutes[/QUOTE]

The thing is, it's not really a deal. They've been available at the site for months, if not over a year. No change in price, no special offer. I'm not actually even sure why it's on the front page of CAG. But it is, and I hope that people buy them, so I'm not complaining.

[quote name='INCyr']The thing is, it's not really a deal. They've been available at the site for months, if not over a year. No change in price, no special offer. I'm not actually even sure why it's on the front page of CAG. But it is, and I hope that people buy them, so I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that same thing! I ended up picking up the 4 pack. On a side note, besides Bioware and Viseral are there any other companies offering these? I've been collecting the Bioware ones for quite some time and have been loving them.

Just thought I'd post how many of each lithograph is available:

Dead Space:

DS 4-pack - 224
Aegis 7 - 224
Ishimura - 264
Advanced Suit - 291
Medical Deck - 304

Yeah I'm waiting and seeing if they're actually going down. Someone mentioned they've been around for a year already. I would have assumed they'd have lower quantities than they do now.

[quote name='Matedawg11']I kinda wanna pick these up but I keep wasting money on stuff like this...can anyone make an argument that I should get it?[/QUOTE]

Not really, I've bought several Mass Effect lithographs but they've been collecting dust.

[quote name='tossin']Not really, I've bought several Mass Effect lithographs but they've been collecting dust.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you sell them then?

I dont understand why people want these thing, they are a damn picture !!!

It is sad to see CHEAPASSgamers buying these things. Just go to google images and look up a damn picture.

They're pretty cool, but I can never justify spending this much on a litho when I've bought full artbooks for less in the past. I'll just print em out if I like em enough.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I dont understand why people want these thing, they are a damn picture !!!

It is sad to see CHEAPASSgamers buying these things. Just go to google images and look up a damn picture.[/QUOTE]

Wow are you a Moron. By your logic, nobody should ever buy art of any kind.

I can't speak for the ds lithos but the ME2 ones are pretty awesome. And some are worth a pretty penny.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca'] Just go to google images and look up a damn picture.[/QUOTE]

And then print it out on 18x24 100lb paper and ask Ryan to come by and sign in. Prob would cost you more than $40.

[quote name='confoosious']
I can't speak for the ds lithos but the ME2 ones are pretty awesome. And some are worth a pretty penny.[/QUOTE]
I have some of the ME2 ones and the Dead Space Ishimura. They are all frigin awesome.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I dont understand why people want these thing, they are a damn picture !!!

It is sad to see CHEAPASSgamers buying these things. Just go to google images and look up a damn picture.[/QUOTE]

Your walls must look like shit. You easily make some of the most consistently idiotic posts around here. Says a lot about you

[quote name='ssjmichael']Your walls must look like shit. You easily make some of the most consistently idiotic posts around here. Says a lot about you[/QUOTE]

...that was funny

Is the Isaac movie poster for $15 a good deal?

The DS ones were $29.99 still as the OP states. Only the ME ones were raised. The 40% does calculate out to them being originally $40 each, but I checked recently and they were still $29.99

bread's done
Back