(DEAD) Spawn: The Animated Collection - $14.99 @ Bestbuy

I got this when it first came out at $33. It's some of the best adult animation I've seen in a long time. Plus this edition comes in a Steelbook case, which is also very nice. If you don't have it and have $15 to spare, grab it. I gurantee you will enjoy it.

Awesome deal. I bought it at Best Buy the week it came out, so I paid considerably more for it. :(

I loved this cartoon when it first came out in '97, and it's still one of my favorites. To me it was worth what I paid for it, $15 is a no brainer! Buy, buy!

Don't forget to check and make sure it has the best buy exclusive comic, I just picked mine up at my Local Best Buy, I used a 10% coupona dn 2 of my 5 dollar reward zone coupons for a total of about 4 bucks for my copy.

Great series, just a shame that it got canceled after the huge cliffhanger from Season 3. Todd's working on a new Spawn series featuring both Keith David (animated Spawn) and Michael Jai White (live action Spawn).

I heard Todd mention the new series on the commentary track on this collections' DVDs. If they're anything like the previous seasons, they're going to be great!

[quote name='kosmos13x']Its not a new series its a new season(s). Aka a direct continuation of spawn seasons 1-3.[/quote]
All of the emails ive seen have all stated that it will be a new series and not a continuation. Wikipedia shows that there will be both a continuation of the old & a completely new series.

I personally would go with Todd's word over all.

Nice, gonna have to pick this up. Wierd since it just came out and is halfed... But oh well.

Thank god I didn't pick it up at FYE for 30... Cuz I almost did!

I just got mine. I used a 10% off coupon and a $10 reward zone certificate I got from the recent SoE promotion, to get it for $3.49. I had a hard time finding it, but it was in the HBO section....DUH! Make sure you guys pick up one with the comic included.

tried the coupon, it didnt work even though it says good til 9/5.... maybe because its already on sale is what the bestbuy clerk said... so coupon may be ymmv?

[quote name='toldawg128']I just got mine. I used a 10% off coupon and a $10 reward zone certificate I got from the recent SoE promotion, to get it for $3.49. I had a hard time finding it, but it was in the HBO section....DUH! Make sure you guys pick up one with the comic included.[/quote]

I went straight to the HBO section, and of course it wasn't there... Then I thought, hey lets check the Anime section. And Bingo.

Gotta Love Best Buy. :roll:

Thanks OP. Picked up a copy today. The price tag said $35 so I was afraid i was going to have to fight about the price but it rang up as $15

Is The 10% Off Coupon Still Floating Around Or Is It Over With? If So...what Is The Coupon?!!!

well not like it matters much now...decided to get rid of a $15 gift card so i thought this was the most worthwhile way to do it :whistle2:D thanks OP! excited to see this series...been a fan of Todd McFarlane and Spawn since i was a youngin :) he's definitely my favorite toy designer as well..

[quote name='animemaniac14']Is The 10% Off Coupon Still Floating Around Or Is It Over With? If So...what Is The Coupon?!!!
[/quote]

The coupon was good for just the Labor Day weekend. Personally, I got one in an e-mail, as well as the regular mail. The conditions for getting them is probably just from being a Rewardzone member.

Deal is still good, just picked it up tonight! My BB had a crapton of these in stock w/ no mention of the $14.99 price anywhere. Wish I had a coupon!

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']I got this when it first came out at $33. It's some of the best adult animation I've seen in a long time. Plus this edition comes in a Steelbook case, which is also very nice. If you don't have it and have $15 to spare, grab it. I gurantee you will enjoy it.[/quote]

I still have my original set as well. Tremendous quality and non-Anime-ish style. Looking forward to more. This is a great deal for anyone!

I saw the whole series... Things were getting interesting at the end, but no, they have to stop right there! And no, not too much on that Angela chic either, sucks!

WHOO!!!

I hope this deal still goes on tomorrow. I went into my local BB and saw they still had the BB edition with the comic book. It rings up for $14.99 as well but I didnt have any money today :(

Ill go back in tomorrow when I grab Halo3 and pick this up as well.

[quote name='menewbe']i have the old set of this. is this new set worth getting again?[/quote]

No idea if it happened with all of the older digipack sets; but my 2nd disc (Spawn 2, 2nd season, whatever you want to call it) suffered greatly from bitrate loss, the blacks looked really bad as well. Its been greatly improved since then.

bread's done
Back