(DEAD) Spiderman Trilogy Blu-ray $18.99+tax at B&N (B&N Members Only)

kill3r7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
B&N has the spiderman trilogy for $23.99. You can use the code E7C4D9D for $5 off (code only works for B&N Members) and don't forget about free 3 day shipping.
$23.99 - $5 = $18.99 + tax (for me it came out to $20.32).

Not a bad deal for all the spiderman enthusiasts out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow great deal....only problem is that I can't find my card so I don't know my member number....now is it also the same as my educators card? They do have my email in their system but I don't know how to find my number on my account :(

sale is live again. Got mine for $20.XX after the coupon.

Prepare for trouble. B&N has been giving me a fuck of a time lately with purchases. Can't beat some of these prices though...

[quote name='supershammy']sale is live again. Got mine for $20.XX after the coupon.

Prepare for trouble. B&N has been giving me a fuck of a time lately with purchases. Can't beat some of these prices though...[/QUOTE]

My copy is scheduled to ship as of this morning so I think this one is good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ITDEFX']fuck........Waited too long :( Got my id number too :([/QUOTE]

If it's like the Austin Powers sale was, it'll come and go again several times over the course of the day. I'd keep checking just in case.

Mine was cancelled pretty quickly. CALLED IT!!!! (not proud, B&N cancels as regularly as the tides come and go)

Good luck, future suckers!!

If Borders B&M would fucking price match their own web site this would be a bit cheaper with that 50% coupon and 10% extra percent right now...There in store price is 9x.xx!! even at 60% off it's around what the online store is saying. fuck that. Oh well after shipping and tax I got it at 23.28. The starting price was 19.19..so it breaks it down to 8 bucks a movie :) Pretty good deal if you ask me..

[quote name='ITDEFX']If Borders B&M would fucking price match their own web site this would be a bit cheaper with that 50% coupon and 10% extra percent right now...There in store price is 9x.xx!! even at 60% off it's around what the online store is saying. fuck that. Oh well after shipping and tax I got it at 23.28. The starting price was 19.19..so it breaks it down to 8 bucks a movie :) Pretty good deal if you ask me..[/QUOTE]This isn't Borders. ;)
I know, I always get them mixed up too! :p

[quote name='BustaUppa']This isn't Borders. ;)
I know, I always get them mixed up too! :p
[/QUOTE]

haah I know that.....but that 50% + 10% bonus really gets my attention with borders

ohhh... I prefer to think that you didn't know that, it's much funnier that way! oh well this is tempting even without a member discount (which I originally thought I could use, cuz I got B&N mixed up with Borders, ha). But I'll probably hold off, since I've been spending way too much on non-Christmas shopping lately. Although this could've made a great gift if more people I know had blu-ray players!

It's at 29.99 right now. Still a good deal but given how little I've watched the dvds, it'll have to be really cheap for me to pick it up.

borders must be fucking crazy that anyone was going to pay 90 bucks for all three movies...seriously why so high? is that really the MSRP?!??!

[quote name='ITDEFX']borders must be fucking crazy that anyone was going to pay 90 bucks for all three movies...seriously why so high? is that really the MSRP?!??![/QUOTE]

I believe that was the original MSRP when it came out. It has dropped since, but Borders frequently isn't very good about keeping up with these things.

[quote name='arcane93']I believe that was the original MSRP when it came out. It has dropped since, but Borders frequently isn't very good about keeping up with these things.[/QUOTE]

Seriously who the fuck is dumb enough to buy shit from BN or Borders without coupons. They only give major discounts on Best Sellers and potentially popular items, but if you want something like a BR/DVD/Graphic Novel/Computer Book/Art Book/etc then you have to wait for a good coupon.

fuck...my order is back ordered until the 7th of Jan :( At the time of my order it said it was shipping in 2 to 3 business days :| Can I call them to see what's up?

[quote name='ITDEFX']fuck...my order is back ordered until the 7th of Jan :( At the time of my order it said it was shipping in 2 to 3 business days :| Can I call them to see what's up?[/QUOTE]

Feel free to contact them but they'll tell you to wait. I received my copy on Friday. IMO it's worth the wait.

[quote name='ITDEFX']fuck...my order is back ordered until the 7th of Jan :( At the time of my order it said it was shipping in 2 to 3 business days :| Can I call them to see what's up?[/QUOTE]Same. That's so gay.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Hmm...well I guess they started shipping as of last night..it will be here tomorrow! :)..but I will be out of town :([/QUOTE]

Mine came yesterday - UPS ground

bread's done
Back