[DEAD]Spike VGA download code contest***over 150 CAG winners!

I won Braid. :D Great cause I've been meaning to buy it but running out of points too fast. Only entered once. Timestamp on email was 7:04 PM EST.

2000 Wii points is $20 so 1500 would be $15?

[quote name='ParticleReality']Won a copy of World of Goo. Not my cup of tea so I'd be willing to trade it or sell it. What's the equivalent of 1500 wii points in cash? Like $10?[/quote]
Wii points, unlike Microsoft Points, go by their actual point total. So 1500 wii points equals $15.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Wii points, unlike Microsoft Points, go by their actual point total. So 1500 wii points equals $15.[/quote]

Oh cool. Well, I'd only want like 10 bucks for it.

[quote name='ParticleReality']Won a copy of World of Goo. Not my cup of tea so I'd be willing to trade it or sell it. What's the equivalent of 1500 wii points in cash? Like $10?[/quote]

I won 2 copies of Braid. I'll trade you Braid for World of Goo. They are both $15 games.

[quote name='bs000']I won Braid. :D Great cause I've been meaning to buy it but running out of points too fast. Only entered once. Timestamp on email was 7:04 PM EST.

2000 Wii points is $20 so 1500 would be $15?[/QUOTE]

Has anyone gotten a code more recently than this or all they out?

Does anyone want to trade their Braid code for my PikleJunk Eden Code?

Edit: Thanks Sathan

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dodgeme']I ended up getting 2 braid codes and sadly already got pixel junk.[/quote]

if u feel like giving one away :cool:

I also got World of Goo for the Wii. I don't want it though. If anyone has a code for Banjo Kazooie for the xbox 360, I'll trade you around Saturday when I have access to it.

I really want a World of Goo code.
*looks into online cash stash*

I'll trade a code for $10 Amazon giftcards...but I can only give half now because I still have to put in the Prize Rebel custom order.
So talk to me if interested.

Nice, won a copy of Braid. I downloaded the demo when it came out but never got around to playing it. Looks like I will be now. Thanks for posting this OP!

[quote name='tivo']Does anyone want to trade their Braid code for my PikleJunk Eden Code?[/quote]

Do you still have the Eden code available? If you do I would be willing to accept it for my extra Braid code.

If anyone wants to donate a Braid code to me, I'd be happy to accept :D
I thought I was bound to win something out of 7000 codes.

Damn, I wish I had known about this contest sooner :( I have to visit this section more. If anyone got any extra codes for Braid, I wouldn't mind taking one :)

ive got an audiosurf code for trade. ill take either braid or world of goo codes. let me know if your interested. if no one pms me in the enxt hour or so, ill just try audiosurf out

Signed up twice, won one code for Braid. There was no way I was going to pay for it, so it's cool that I got a free one. Hope the cheevies aren't too hard.

bread's done
Back