[DEAD]Spike VGA download code contest***over 150 CAG winners!

I'm not gonna lie, the thought of selling all of the codes did run through my head. I could have made a quick 40 or 50 bucks and went and got a new 360 game. But I had the dignity and generosity to give away a few to some lucky CAGers who didn't win in the contests I held.

Granted I did sell my last one, but it was for a $5 Amazon GC, and season 4 of Lost is expensive!

Add me to the winners list. Checked my other e-mail and got Audiosurf. Game looks fun, but I don;t listen to alot of music so i made trade it.

We are up to 170 CAG wins!

I would like to thank GameAuctiouns for graciously providing me with a code for World of Goo

I won both PixelJunk Eden and World of Goo, but no Braid. I can't believe I only entered once for each game. I have like 5 billion e-mails. I should have entered with each of them.

[quote name='Se7en69']I guess I am the only one who didn't win. lol[/quote]

I didn't get anything either, but I'm not even sure if I'm angry or not because I really don't even know if I want world of goo, since it looks like a puzzle game ala lemmings and I hate that game.

[quote name='gordojones88']I entered my email and my brother's email. Guess who won Braid. I would have entered all 20 of my emails had I known.[/quote]

Haha. I entered 18 of my spam emails, and lost on every single one.

Now that is bad luck! :D

I'm guessing it would not be moral booboo to sell my World of Goo. I only got the one code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn didn't even know about this, if i did i may have won
guess i'll buy Braid from that one guy for $6.50
still a great deal but free would've been better

Guess this contest didn't turn out too bad for me after all, ended up trading a spare CoD4 map pack code for Braid last night:)

I forgot all about this.

Signed up for Braid with my "spam account". Just got around to checking it tonight, and it turns out I won a copy! Yay!

[quote name='xBrandonx']I won twice with two emails, but they sent me the same code twice......shit?![/quote]

Same happened to me, they resent the same codes. I guess they did it by accident or something.

bread's done
Back