[DEAD] Splinter Cell Conviction $10, GOW 3 $20 @ Futureshop

Just got back from the futureshop in Dartmouth Crossing, they still had a bunch of both games left! Thanks for the heads up, now all I need is the GOD collection!

Looks like no copies of either of them are left in the Lower Mainland (according to the website anyway), at the stores I could get to. So I guess no GOW3 for me.

Well my ISPU order was cancelled, so I placed an online order for two copies of SCC and one copy of GoW to get free shipping, I'm in no rush to get my hands on the games.

They still have about 5 copies of SCC at the FS at South Keys in Ottawa. They even have one copy of GoW3. That was about 30 minutes ago.

Didn't pick one myself, but still a lot of copies at my local future shop (Quartier Dix-30 in Brossard). Nobody ever notices video game deals here.

[quote name='cswloo']Looks like no copies of either of them are left in the Lower Mainland (according to the website anyway), at the stores I could get to. So I guess no GOW3 for me.[/QUOTE]

Why not order two copies online, then just return the extra one?

picked up a copy of SC:C. oh man i popped it in and right away went for an online co op with a random person. this game is hella funny. threw a guy off the stairs.. LOL great times for 10 bucks =D

My order for GoW3 was processed, will ship when stock is replenished. Does this mean I don't have to worry about it being canceled? Thanks!

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Yes I was being sarcastic :applause: Im going to pick up my copy tonight.[/QUOTE]

In that case I don't hate you.

I played through and finished SCC in one sitting. I don't have a gold account so I might as well trade it back into EB tomorrow and hope I can still get 30 in trade-in credit for it unless they already reduced its value because of the sale.

^Probably won't. Best bet (if at all) would be to wait it out a few days I think. People on RFD have been saying EB already refuses to accept it as a trade in, so...

[quote name='Psamtik'] I might as well trade it back into EB tomorrow and hope I can still get 30 in trade-in credit for it unless they already reduced its value because of the sale.[/QUOTE]

We don't know when they'll start accepting trade-ins for it again, but the TIV might be a bit low (or blocked) for the rest of the week?

[quote name='Derfel']Why not order two copies online, then just return the extra one?[/QUOTE]

For a second I was wondering why you were suggesting 2 copies, then I realized you probably said that since it would be enough for free shipping. I kind of considered doing that, but I don't like ordering 2 copies of something when I only need 1. Shipping is only $2, so I might just end up doing that. I didn't even think twice about ordering online when I saw it was OOS on there as well. Totally missed the 'will ship when available' part.

i just have to shake my head at some people...

went to pick up GoW3 at FS last night only to see the guy ahead of me in line with a ISPU of 7 copies of SC:C and 3 of GoW3. A 40+ year old man...all I can think is "Really?"

So he pays and leaves and I ask the cashier why they let people walk out with that many copies since they're clearly reselling them and she didn't have much of an answer for it. Anyways as I'm wrapping up my payment another guy comes to the service desk and asks if they have any remaining copies of SC:C in stock (he couldn't get there earlier as he was working and didn't know about the sale so no ISPU). She tells him unfortunately they're all being held. It's people like that I feel bad for who actually want to play the game and lose out on the chance of it due to a hoarder/dealer

[quote name='Hyunkel']Didn't pick one myself, but still a lot of copies at my local future shop (Quartier Dix-30 in Brossard). Nobody ever notices video game deals here.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Youd have to tell me where cause I went there around 8:15 and picked up the very last copy of SC, it wasnt even on the deal of the day rack, this one was empty.

[quote name='thegamecubist']^Probably won't. Best bet (if at all) would be to wait it out a few days I think. People on RFD have been saying EB already refuses to accept it as a trade in, so...[/QUOTE]

I can tell you that the TIV for it is now 7.00. what are the chances that'll go back up in a few days? :cold:

:bomb:

No idea D: AC2 bounced back after a few months, though, so...

Are you in the Kitchener/Waterloo area? I'd buy it off you at cost if you were! I regret trading mine in already...even when I phoned my brother (who asked me to do a trade deal on Black Ops for him to save him some money), he wondered why I didn't keep it.

I ordered in-store pickup but for some reason the site defaulted to a location in Gatineau, QC rather than the store that's a 5 minute walk from my house. They'll honor it if they have any in stock, otherwise I have to take a 15-20 minute ride to the store over in Quebec.

They e-mailed me to say I was only going to get SC:C and that my GOW3 was cancelled!!! When I went to my local store to pick up the game, they had both games! Phew! Great Deal Thanks again!

I'm an idiot. I though I had bought GoW3 at full price 2 weeks ago so I passed on this deal. I check my shelf to start playing the game and it's not there. I never actually bought it and now I missed this amazing deal. FML.

bread's done
Back