DEAD: St Pauli Girl Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tholly']ill have to remember to try tomorrow....thanks...[/QUOTE]
The last few years it started in the AM and in February, it seems they are going a lot faster this year since they changed the time but at least March has a couple more days then February has, so it might make it easier to score one.

I'm bumping this up cause they got 400 right now to give out. Hopefully I just got one. :)

NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

[quote name='Supercake']Getting error messages as well. I'll try again later.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm still trying, and the same error message.

Ah, is it that time of year again? Need to find some of the raunchier ones from the other beer companies.

Tagged. Thanks OP. Did anyone score one of these or one last year? I was wondering the size and quality of the poster.

[quote name='gunm']Ah, is it that time of year again? Need to find some of the raunchier ones from the other beer companies.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you find any links. That is if the girls aren't doing too raunchy things.:p

I got in on this last year, but wasn't a fan of the poster. I'm pretty sure it's still sitting somewhere in one of the "junk rooms" at home.

[quote name='neudog']Tagged. Thanks OP. Did anyone score one of these or one last year? I was wondering the size and quality of the poster.
[/QUOTE]

Normal thin poster around the size of 24" x 36"

Ohh... speaking of posters. http://www.snapfish.com/info35 - Snapfish is giving new accounts free prints, one of which is a 11x14 "poster" print. Not huge, but still nice.

__________________________________________________ __
Giveaway of the Day - Free FULLY LICENSED software every day
Jellyfish - You really can't get a better deal without risking jail time.
Blingo - Think if Google gave you prizes to search.
NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

[quote name='Plac1d']It's been up for an hour and I'm only #115. Shouldn't free stuff move a little faster?[/QUOTE]
They seem to be going fast now, every time I remember to bump this around the right time they are out of stock.

[quote name='uEih']Didn't get anything yet, did it arrive in front of your door?[/QUOTE]

Yup, it did. Came in a tube and was sent from Mundelein, IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back