DEAD Star Trek (Three-Disc Edition) [Blu-ray] 9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?!!!!?!!?!?!! I didnt think this would drop for a long time. Held off on this for a good price, but I finally caved and payed full retail a couple weeks ago. Great price for anyone who hasn't grabbed it yet.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']WTF?!!!!?!!?!?!! I didnt think this would drop for a long time. Held off on this for a good price, but I finally caved and payed full retail a couple weeks ago. Great price for anyone who hasn't grabbed it yet.[/QUOTE]

they matched wal-mart, son.

Came in to see if posted. Been waiting for this and had $10 blu-ray trade-in credit ready to apply, added 1600 XBL point card, had $10 credit for that from Bioshock 2 promo...so about $8 total for Star Trek Blu and 1600 XBL points (free shipping also hit before discounts were applied).

Thanks OP!

Great deal, gonna finally pick this up.

And not that this is a huge factor for me buying it, but I seen in the photos that there was a Enterprise ship. Does this come with it?

is this the one with the little ship model? cause it has a picture of it or is it just the basic 3 disc in normal case?

[quote name='TDAGARIM']Definitely does not come with the Enterprise ship, those were Target exclusives.[/QUOTE]

Okay, just wanted to know. Thanks for the info.

A great deal nonetheless.

Thank you definitely, 9.99 is the right price on this.

I now own all Trek, best versions that can be owned, with the exception of the show Enterprise. That thing is going to have to drop a lot for me to buy it.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Alright, I'm in. $10 is just too cheap to pass up, even if I still don't own a Blu-ray player.[/QUOTE]

No, that is $10 wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back