[DEAD] Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season One and Season Two $25.99 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great deal Squarehard, I picked up both of these $35+ when they were released and I enjoy them a lot!!!! I can't wait for season 3 come out, I hope it's soon since I think it just ended.

[quote name='eliter1']I really want to get one of these so I can erase the POS that were the Prequels from my head...[/QUOTE]

How would that work, since they take place during the Prequels?

[quote name='Darknuke']what are these priced regularly? This doesn't seem like too crazy of a deal to me.[/QUOTE]

S1 has been dancing around the 30.99 to 32.99 range. S2 is usually around 41.99. More of a deal on S2 than S1 but a deal regardless.

I got S1 at this price when Amazon dropped the price once before for like a day. Glad I waited again for S2. I don't see them dropping much less really.

Sold!!! And normally these never get this low price wise in my experience. Been waiting for this! Me and my 3 and 2 year old sons love this series. So worth it for repeat viewing!!! And for what it's worth the packaging is awesome!

[quote name='Nintendokid54']having a hard time biting on this deal.. If they were $20 each i would've bought...[/QUOTE]This is as low as they've been since release for either season.

I doubt they'd get any cheaper any time soon, save the possibility of a BF sale much later in the year.

It's a great series (IMO) and it looks great in 1080p.

[quote name='shrike4242']This is as low as they've been since release for either season.

I doubt they'd get any cheaper any time soon, save the possibility of a BF sale much later in the year.

It's a great series (IMO) and it looks great in 1080p.[/QUOTE]

alrighttttt, you sold me. I bought both seasons. Eff... more TV to watch lol

Where does the movie fit into the continuity? Also, my son has never seen any of the Star Wars movies (but he loves Star Wars if that makes any sense). Anyway, is this show OK for a 4 year old?

[quote name='Javery']Where does the movie fit into the continuity? Also, my son has never seen any of the Star Wars movies (but he loves Star Wars if that makes any sense). Anyway, is this show OK for a 4 year old?[/QUOTE]Since Anakin turns into Darth Vader at the end of RoTS, the Clone Wars series (and the previous mini-series) all fit in between AoTC and RoTS, which is the "Clone Wars" timeframe. The standalone movie fits in as an "Episode 0" of the series, since it's a lead-in to the new series.

It goes like this:
Attack of the Clones -> Clone Wars mini-series on CN -> Clone Wars movie -> Clone Wars series on CN (Season 1, 2, 3, etc.) -> Revenge Of The Sith

[quote name='Javery']Where does the movie fit into the continuity? Also, my son has never seen any of the Star Wars movies (but he loves Star Wars if that makes any sense). Anyway, is this show OK for a 4 year old?[/QUOTE]

My 3 year old watches with me. Now it does get a little darker in some parts with the story and the characters can be a little scary to some toddlers but overall at 4 they should be able to handle it. And just as a refernce I'm not a parent that just lets my kinds watch all the stuff Daddy may enjoy if you get my drift I'm very aware of what they intake as far as entertainment so I understand your concern.

[quote name='shrike4242']Since Anakin turns into Darth Vader at the end of RoTS, the Clone Wars series (and the previous mini-series) all fit in between AoTC and RoTS, which is the "Clone Wars" timeframe. The standalone movie fits in as an "Episode 0" of the series, since it's a lead-in to the new series.

It goes like this:
Attack of the Clones -> Clone Wars mini-series on CN -> Clone Wars movie -> Clone Wars series on CN (Season 1, 2, 3, etc.) -> Revenge Of The Sith[/QUOTE]

Is the mini-series a must watch (either by storyline or quality standards) or is OK to skip it?

[quote name='chickenhawk']Is the mini-series a must watch (either by storyline or quality standards) or is OK to skip it?[/QUOTE]Storyline, not so much of a must-watch for continuity sakes.

Quality-wise, it's a must-watch IMO. Done by the same guy who did Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls and Samurai Jack on CN, Genndy Tartakovsky. Worth a rental if you don't want to buy the DVDs new, since I think they're OOP.

I was hoping to find it for around 20 but screw it i have been wanting to watch S2 since i finished my S1 set months ago, done and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back