(DEAD) Star Wars: The Complete Saga [Blu-ray] - $58 Shipped at DD

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
update: At one point this was a dead deal, but it appears to be back so if you want it for this price don't hesitate to get your order in. Servers might be hammered as this is on SD's frontpage but keep trying.

Everyone's favorite retailer, Deep Discount has Star Wars: The Complete saga for just $58 after using the coupon 25MORE. That's just about the cheapest I've seen it go for. YMMV on getting it anytime soon of course

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
in before fuck you George Lucas

That said, I bought one because as long as that man is alive we will never get the Theatrical versions on Blu Ray, i'll take Star Wars that only way it's served.

I found the site to be pretty problematic when trying to order this. I had to add it to the cart several times as most times I would add the coupon the cart would suddenly become empty. I then went through the checkout process and the final step timed out. My browser returned this message most of the time:

289ekr4.jpg

Hopefully this will eventually go through and not be duplicated.

[quote name='Jodou']$40 or less. Not worth any more than that to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I'm with you. I only want the set for the Special Features anyway, $40 or less seems like the right price range. Maybe it'll hit that somewhere on Black Friday, but most likely not til next year.

In other news, I saw a movie poster for the 3D version of Phantom Menace, coming out on 02/10/12.

Time for the new box set with the 3D versions in a few years.

nah, carsforever mentioned probs above too. I haven't tried to order this as I'm a bit tied up now with the Criterion sale (damn you B&N!), and I'm holding out for some BF deals.

[quote name='shrike4242']In other news, I saw a movie poster for the 3D version of Phantom Menace, coming out on 02/10/12.

Time for the new box set with the 3D versions in a few years.[/QUOTE]

See, that is one version I could do without. 3D.

[quote name='ssjmichael']nah, carsforever mentioned probs above too.[/QUOTE]

I finally got through and was able to order the set. It took a bunch or retries to get the set in the cart and the coupon loaded followed by a bunch of attempts before I could finally get through the checkout process. I only see one copy on my account and only got one confirmation so all looks good.

Chris

bread's done
Back