(DEAD) StarCraft Battlechest $5.99 @ Microcenter PC/MAC

callmewoof

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere and it's $4 cheaper than the last posted battlechest for 9.99. Although that one was a digital download I believe (thus better because it avoids tax/shipping), if you have a store near you this is even cheaper.

Microcenter has the StarCraft Battlechest for only $5.99. I think this is in-store price only, maybe available for shipping I don't know. If you have a store near you, and don't have this game, I highly suggest picking it up, even if you have StarCraft II.

Microcenter StarCraft Battlechest $5.99

Edit: Deal is dead!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are three left at my local Micro Center. Hopefully, there will be one when I visit at luinchtime.

[quote name='callmewoof']Didn't see this posted anywhere and it's $4 cheaper than the last posted battlechest for 9.99. Although that one was a digital download I believe (thus better because it avoids tax/shipping), if you have a store near you this is even cheaper.

Microcenter has the StarCraft Battlechest for only $5.99. I think this is in-store price only, maybe available for shipping I don't know. If you have a store near you, and don't have this game, I highly suggest picking it up, even if you have StarCraft II.

Microcenter StarCraft Battlechest $5.99[/QUOTE]

An important thing to know/remember is that by purchasing this you can register the key on battle.net and have access to the Starcraft download there as well. Very nice benefit. This is what I learned from the last Starcraft Battlechest thread.

I wish the Diablo Battlechest would drop to $20-25. I don't understand how it's so how priced after all these years. Do people still buy it at $40?

bread's done
Back