[DEAD]- Starhawk "Sweet Tooth Outcast MP Skin" Contest.

retail sucks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
To win just post if you like or dislike Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 going futuristic. I'll pick a random post Sunday night.

Congrats to the winner, poster #19 2supekards :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll only be picking it up because my friends are zombie mode fanatics, but it would be cool if the futuristic setting carried over to that mode, or at least a few maps.

No complaints from me.

i don't think that it makes a real difference, the guns will be normal guns, unless they do something crazy like resistance-style guns...so neither like/dislike

BLOPS2 has mechanized platforms of destruction. As much as I have grown tired of the CoD series, this newly introduced focus on machinery has me really intrigued, so yes I like it alot!

Like. I see others complaining about it, however, the fact that Treyarch is trying to create something different and futuristic is refreshing, and could bring about innovation and improvement in the COD franchise

[quote name='mrx001']I'm indifferent that Call of Duty:Black Ops 2 is going futuristic.[/QUOTE]What they said.

i dont really like cod anyway, boring game but can see why people like it but i may give it a chance if its going futuristic

I'm really not into COD ever since I made the switch to the Battlefield franchise but I find it very strange that Treyarch is making the jump to a futuristic COD.

[quote name='violentfox']managed to find one.

JT3M-Q5NL-FD3E[/QUOTE]
Thnx man, one less contender for the contest.

to me it seems like black ops 2 took a lot out of ghost recons page so i guess its better than the original formula

bread's done
Back