[DEAD]Steam - Magicka 75% Off

Saw this yesterday, unfortunately the game does not work on most computers and I have even talked to one of the devs to help walk me through trying to get it working, but no luck. If anyone knows any fixes, please let me know. My specs are Win.7 64 bit| Pentium Core 2.5 ghz| GTX 460 1GB.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Actually it doesn't include all the DLC. It only includes all but the newest one (which is just more clothes so you don't really need it).

Also this deal is only good for 1 more hour.[/QUOTE]
Magicka Collection

platform_win.png

Includes 9 items: Magicka, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Magicka: Marshlands, Magicka: Nippon, Magicka: Party Robes, Magicka: The Watchtower, Magicka: Vietnam, Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit

-75%
$24.99
$6.24

Stop lying. It includes everyting BUT the newest DLC.

[quote name='Yankeessuck193']Saw this yesterday, unfortunately the game does not work on most computers and I have even talked to one of the devs to help walk me through trying to get it working, but no luck. If anyone knows any fixes, please let me know. My specs are Win.7 64 bit| Pentium Core 2.5 ghz| GTX 460 1GB.[/QUOTE]
I like how people generalize and stuff doesn't work for them, then it automatically doesn't work for "most" people. :applause:

Works fine on my machine and plenty of others.... don't know where you get your "does not work on most computers" from.

great game, bought it from amazon when it was this cheap. wish the magicka team would make a playstation move game, now that we all have the ps move. would probably be cooler than the sorcery demo we've seen.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I like how people generalize and stuff doesn't work for them, then it automatically doesn't work for "most" people. :applause:

Works fine on my machine and plenty of others.... don't know where you get your "does not work on most computers" from.[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for your ignorant comment :applause:. You & a few others here are probably able to play it, I didn't SAY NO ONE could play it, but if you did a little bit of research you will notice a ridiculous amount of support threads with people who can't play the game. Christ, the developer couldn't even help me out so I had to get a refund via Steam.

bread's done
Back