[DEAD] Steam Midweek Madness: Puzzle Quest 2 - $13.39 (33% off)

DukeEdwardI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
PQ2_spotlight_306x270.jpg

Puzzle Quest 2 on Steam

Lasts until 4pm Pacific Time on the 9th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just thinking I needed a good puzzle game to play at lunchtime during work - very tempted - thanks for posting this!

fucking awesome. i was considering this at full price last week. sold. steam continually earns my cash with these sales.

Tempted, but probably going to wait for this to come to the iPhone. I'm still working my way through the original anyway.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I either saw this or the first one at staples for $5[/QUOTE]

i know ive seen galactrix for pretty cheap (rightfully so)
this game is fairly new though.

Not a bad price, but I can't really play Puzzle Quest on anything but a handheld. Its either the DS or the PSP version for me.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Not a bad price, but I can't really play Puzzle Quest on anything but a handheld. Its either the DS or the PSP version for me.[/QUOTE]

Likewise.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I either saw this or the first one at staples for $5[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure PQ2 hasn't been released at retail yet, so it must have been the original.

Already snagged this the second I saw it on sale on Steam this morning. Good looking out, though, OP. This game's awesome, and one I'd been waiting for any sale of at least 20% to jump on it. I'm bummed that the first one didn't go on sale with it, though. Sure, I've already gotten the first PQ on XBLA, PSP, Wii, and PSN... but I could always use another one.

[quote name='52club']Can you play this in offline mode?[/QUOTE]

Yep, sure can. In fact you can play almost all Steam games in offline mode (Barring multiplayer if they use Steamworks, of course).

After the way they didn't give PC gamers the expansion to PQ1 and the way the demo was boring, I'll pass on this one.

Not giving the PC gamers the expansion on the grounds that they would pirate it also makes a damn good case for pirating the sequel.

[quote name='RollingSkull']After the way they didn't give PC gamers the expansion to PQ1 and the way the demo was boring, I'll pass on this one.

Not giving the PC gamers the expansion on the grounds that they would pirate it also makes a damn good case for pirating the sequel.[/QUOTE]

Which version do you think is the best one for the first one?
I certainly wouldn't want the game for my consoles, PS3, 360 or Wii but certainly one on PC, iPhone, iPad, PSP, or DS.

What day do midweek sales usually end?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Which version do you think is the best one for the first one?
I certainly wouldn't want the game for my consoles, PS3, 360 or Wii but certainly one on PC, iPhone, iPad, PSP, or DS.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version of PQ1 is easily the best one. Best graphics, sound, gameplay tweaks, online play, and the availability of the expansion.

[quote name='eastx']What day do midweek sales usually end?
[/QUOTE]

Generally Thursday, but I've seen some last until Friday. I think it usually depends on the weekend deal and when that starts.

This one lasts until 4:00 PM PST on Thursday, Valve was nice enough to put it with the sale this time.

[quote name='silent h3ro']What are the supported resolutions in this one? The first PQ was capped at 1680x1050 which is a little too low for my liking.[/QUOTE]

i know it goes to 1900x1080, dont think it goes higher but im not 100%

The game is now available at Gamehouse for $9.99 (regular price) or $6.99 if you're a member. It doesn't say that the game is exclusive, so it may be hitting Big Fish or other casual game portals as well.

bread's done
Back