77 (100%)
(from mk1234 at slickdeals)

Superman Ultimate Collection (14 discs) for $33.40:

http://www.fye.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=13881505&categoryId=55006

Regular Price: $99.98
Our Price: $33.40
You Save: $66.58 (67%)
Availability: In Stock

Disc 1: SUPERMAN THE MOVIE 1978 Theatrical Version Disc 2: SUPERMAN THE MOVIE 2000 Expanded Edition Disc 3: SUPERMAN THE MOVIE Archive Disc 4: SUPERMAN Bonus Vault Materials Disc 5: SUPERMAN II 1980/81 Theatrical Version Disc 6: SUPERMAN II 2006 Version You've Never Seen Disc 7: SUPERMAN II Archive/Bonus Vault Materials Disc 8: SUPERMAN III Disc 9: SUPERMAN IV THE QUEST FOR PEACE Disc 10: SUPERMAN RETURNS Disc 11: SUPERMAN RETURNS Special Features Disc 12: LOOK, UP INTO THE SKY! THE AMAZING STORY OF SUPERMAN Disc 13: YOU WILL BELIEVE: THE CINEMATIC SAGA OF SUPERMAN New Documentaries/Bonus Vault Materials Disc 14: BRYAN SINGER'S VIDEO JOURNALS Making Superman Returns

No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. fye.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. fye.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, fye.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.

Got the e-mail as well.....lame!!

No Superman again!

I got the same cancellation email, but the order is still pending on my CC and the order status on fye.com says my order is "sourced", does that mean I have a shot at getting this (opted for budget shipping being the cheap ass that I am)?

Ordered from FYE yesterday, cancelled by them today.

Why can't they be like Circuit City and spread a little coupon/voucher love for their mistake?

Blah.

[quote name='toldawg128']I got a cancelation email from both fye and DDD. No superman for me. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Me too. Been a shitty week for that.

Looks like I'm not alone in the Superman order being canceled.
I don't care to much it was more an impulse buy for me. Looking on ebay if someone here really wants it. They go for about $40 on there.

Thank you for your order of Superman the Ultimate Edition. We apologize, but due to a system pricing error your order has been cancelled. Please note, as we do not charge your credit card until the product ships, and your order was canceled before it shipped, no charge will appear on your credit card. If you paid with a gift card, your gift card will be credited back.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']Just got the email from DDD that my order for superman shipped out today.:)[/quote]

No shit? I got my email that there was an error blahblah order cancelled.

[quote name='hohez']No shit? I got my email that there was an error blahblah order cancelled.[/quote]

I was shocked to. I figured it would get cancelled but this is what the email says

We thought you would like to know...

The item(s) listed below shipped today.

DETAILS FOR SHIPPED ITEMS

Shipping Method: 2 - 5 BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY
Estimated Arrival date: 6/01/07 - 6/04/07

Quantity Item # Description Price
-------- ------------ ---------------------------------------- ----------
1 WBD016526 DVD : SUPERMAN-ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDIT $ 7.28

Merchandise Total: $ 7.28
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ 5.95
Total for Shipped Items: $ 13.23

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']I was shocked to. I figured it would get cancelled but this is what the email says

Total for Shipped Items: $ 13.23[/quote]

The DDD mess up went through...lucky you....

I got the cancellation e-mail earlier...but my order still says processing...hoping they still ship it haha..

[quote name='grimlock49']The DDD mess up went through...lucky you....

I got the cancellation e-mail earlier...but my order still says processing...hoping they still ship it haha..[/QUOTE]

No kidding. That is pretty much #1 on my want/trade list. Bad day for me I guess.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']I was shocked to. I figured it would get cancelled but this is what the email says

Total for Shipped Items: $ 13.23[/quote]
Probably the paid fast shipping made it before they had a chance to cancel your order. Lucky you!

hey, for the people who got the cancelled email from fye, does your fye.com order status page show that the superman is cancelled, or does it still show processing?

[quote name='ryanlk']hey, for the people who got the cancelled email from fye, does your fye.com order status page show that the superman is cancelled, or does it still show processing?[/QUOTE]

Processing

[quote name='eau']Probably the paid fast shipping made it before they had a chance to cancel your order. Lucky you![/QUOTE]

many peoples Zelda for the gamecube showed shipped though DDD but never got them. I hope you get it but until its in your hands dont count on it. (And yes DDD did charge my credit card but never sent the game---- the issued a refund 7 days later)

I just got a "your order has shipped" email from DDD for my Supes set! Yay! Hopefully I dodged a bullet on this one, but I'm still wary of getting too excited until it actually shows up.

BTW, I used the free shipping option...not the fast option.

My order for Superman shipped, and they've charged my credit card. Sweet. This alone makes up for not getting in on those HD DVD deals.

[quote name='sman113']My order for Superman shipped, and they've charged my credit card. Sweet. This alone makes up for not getting in on those HD DVD deals.[/QUOTE]

should we assume you are talking about the fye order (since this is the FYE thread)? my fye order is still in 'processing' limbo...

well over in DVDTalk, there is a thread too where people have gotten the cancellation e-mail from FYE but it shipped anyways. Mine still says processing and keeping my fingers crossed for a Monday ship out

[quote name='ryanlk']should we assume you are talking about the fye order (since this is the FYE thread)? my fye order is still in 'processing' limbo...[/QUOTE]

My order from DeepDiscount arrived yesterday. the Tin was a little banged up, but i received the set - so i'm happy.

bread's done
Back