[DEAD] SwagBucks Amazon.com/.ca Gift Card Sale Today Only

Fuzzy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know a lot of people buy $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards from SwagBucks so you should all know that they're on sale today for 40 SB instead of the usual 45 SB. This goes for $5 Amazon.ca Gift Cards also. Too bad I just emptied out my account last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, just got to 41 SB today. I've been redeeming for $5 amazon.ca cards in anticipation of some boxing day deals.. do other people usually get .com cards instead?

[quote name='game_fanatic']You can only purchase two per day, as well.[/QUOTE]
I knew about the 5 per month cap but didn't know about the 2 per day cap. It doesn't affect me anyway since I don't have enough even for 1 right now. At least people can get two .com cards (for use on their own or through goomba) and two .ca cards today and save some SBs in the process.

Where do you get the .ca gift cards from swagbucks. I've gotten $10 in Amazon.com cards so far and I've been fucked because they don't ship video games or manga to Canada, the only thing that interests me that they ship is DVDs, but I'm not really a movie fan...

[quote name='RchrdJ']Where do you get the .ca gift cards from swagbucks. I've gotten $10 in Amazon.com cards so far and I've been fucked because they don't ship video games or manga to Canada, the only thing that interests me that they ship is DVDs, but I'm not really a movie fan...[/QUOTE]
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-checkout&id=2987&catid=17

If you didn't redeem your .com cards yet then you could always send them to goomba and use them as payment for a GFC order.

grr... I just redeemed 45 for one yesterday.

Oh well, 5 SB isn't a large amount. Still good for people who had been storing points.

I just did one of the free deals to increase my bucks. Had enough to get 2 today at 40 each
First $10 earned from Swagbucks ever. pretty decent too. I think I'll just wait it out and keep earning until I can get enough to buy stuff to qualify for free shipping. Maybe wait until I can earn enough for 2 x $20 PSN cards :)

[quote name='game_fanatic']I managed to get two yesterday and two more today! Saved myself 20 points, which takes me quite a while to earn heh.[/QUOTE]

haha, same here, I don't get how some people on these forums get $90 in amazon GC in 3 or 4 months, I barely get one $5 GC in a whole month!

[quote name='matsam']haha, same here, I don't get how some people on these forums get $90 in amazon GC in 3 or 4 months, I barely get one $5 GC in a whole month![/QUOTE]You need to have referrals. You get SBs when they get SBs.

Thanks for that at least I managed to get something before the deal closed. Right now am sorted when it comes to the buying gifts section of my life.
p.gif

bread's done
Back