[DEAD] Tales of Monkey Island for PC and Mac $4.95

didamangi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
287 (100%)
DEAD!!!!

We take Talk Like a Pirate Day very seriously at Telltale (we have pirate cred to maintain with Tales of Monkey Island and all) so in celebration of this Sunday’s events we’re buckling the swash on the price on Tales of Monkey Island! From the evening of Friday, September 17 until early morning Monday, September 20 (Pacific Time) the full season of Tales of Monkey Island for PC and Mac is only $4.95! All we ask for in return is that you observe International Talk Like a Pirate Day to the fullest, ‘arrring’ your hearts out to everyone you come across.

What better way to get into the spirit of Talk Like a Pirate Day than to spend it spouting off your favorite buccaneer lingo while guiding Guybrush Threepwood through his adventures?

What are your plans for International Talk Like a Pirate Day? Let me hear it in the comments.

Starting Friday evening, go here to purchase Tales of Monkey Island for only $4.95!

If they just unlock Sam & Max Season 2 from The Great Adventure Bundle then there will be enough adventure games for me until 2011 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Play Like a Pirate This Weekend!
Full Tales of Monkey Island for $4.95!

Avast me hearties! This Sunday, September 19 be International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and -- barnacles be danged -- we be celebratin' the entire weekend. The big news: we be takin' our sabers to our beauty of a pirate game and slashin' the price by 30 doubloons so that ye can Play Like a Pirate. This weekend and this weekend only, Tales of Monkey Island be $4.95.
Yes, fer the full season, and yes ye be eligible fer the free end-of-season DVD (you pay shipping and handling) -edit: S&H is $4.98.

I don't think I saw this earlier in the thread, but one other bonus of this deal is that you're eligible for the end-of-season DVD (just pay S&H). I haven't viewed one of these DVDs yet, but it sounds neat.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I got this text from the Telltale Games newsletter sent to me this evening.

Edit: Added shipping cost for free DVD above ($4.98)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked this up. Still on the fence about the Great Adventure Bundle and the MI on steam. Not because I don't want them, I just don't need them right now.

bread's done
Back