(Dead) Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition back in-stock at Gamestop.com $99.99 ($85 with free shipping using code aug15 and SAVER)

Flash Strife

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Mentioned it in the other Xillia thread, but most of the people there already have this. Xillia CE is back up at gamestop.com, can use aug15 and SAVER to get $15 off and free shipping until later today I guess (code is supposed to expire today but I tried the code an hour ago with another purchase and it worked, should work on this though anyone that wants it should hurry before it expires). GS is the last retailer that has it at normal price so anyone that wants a copy should hurry before it's gone.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition/109114?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-ZJ5iul1mBENPx0qMLVg0qg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order hasn't shipped yet but it's being charged so I'm guessing soon. Also deal is dead. Nice work on those that got in on it, better to get it now then have GS sell it used for double the price later.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you guys order the game?

My order status is still at open after about 2 hours and I'm guessing I probably didn't make the cut-off.
I ordered before making the thread and it's still open so far, though I got 2 other games with it (Fire Emblem Awakening and Red Dead Redemption GOTY) to make use of the code and like I said, I'm being charged from my bank so it should only be a matter of time.

Placed my order at 11:04 AM CST and received shipping confirmation at 2:47 PM as well.

Like Final Fantasy, each main-series game has a different story. There are direct sequels to Tales games, but as with FF, it's pretty obvious when this is the case.
Thanks, time to finally try out this series! :D

Got my shipping confirmation as well! I placed my order around 10 a.m. (too lazy to check the actual time). At first I was regretting my order, but after seeing how limited this is, I'm now glad I got in on this!

Congrats to everyone who got a chance to buy!

I saw this up on GS around 8am EST and ordered it with the AUG5 code and then saw this thread. My CC company thought it was fraudulent so I'm waiting for them to actually charge me and ship it. I tried doing the AUG15 and SAVER on the website. I didn't get to call until just now and they can't make a 'change' to the order and since it's OOS I can't order over the phone. Oh well. $5 is better than nothing.

Don't forget if you used the VALUE shipping option...processing of the order can take up to 2 days
Ordered mine with SAVER code this morning right after seeing this thread, got my UPS tracking info by noon EST. Shipping out from Kentucky going to NYC.

My Gamestop online order shows delivery can take 5-10 business days....UPS tracking number shows delivery is scheduled for THIS FRIDAY.

Needless to say im STOKED.

Weird, I just noticed that my Xillia order is being held for review, that's not normal is it?
It happens sometimes if you have an IP address or a credit card billing address that's flagged by their security system for some reason. They will generally contact you if there is a real issue and otherwise your order will process within a day or two.

Oh man, they better have held me a copy of the game, I'm going to be pretty pissed off if I missed out on the deal because of this stupid review order business.

Thanks for the reply bojay

I ordered 2:25 PM. I"ve received no shipping confirmation but the charge is pending at my bank. In related news, shortly after placing the order, I got an email from GS saying that my order for the Saint's Row Game of the Generation Edition was cancelled. I really can't win for losing these days. 

I ordered 2:25 PM. I"ve received no shipping confirmation but the charge is pending at my bank. In related news, shortly after placing the order, I got an email from GS saying that my order for the Saint's Row Game of the Generation Edition was cancelled. I really can't win for losing these days. 
did you ordered it online?

Order 3 when this post was only two responses and just received the shipment email.. Hopefully one of them comes mint..

Anyone think there is any value in VGA grading one of these?

Very happy to have received my shipping confirmation. It's amazing how every other site is OOS or overpriced for CE and gamestop was overstocked with these. Lol.

My order just shipped about an hour ago as well, thank god I didn't have to deal with their Customer Service.

Thanks again Flash for the heads up about this deal!

I ordered at around 2pm ET and got a shipment confirmation about an hour later.

The tracking says scheduled delivery for Thursday by the end of the day. A lot faster than I expected from Gamestop.

Just throwing it out there. If anyone lives in the SGV in So Cal. I saw one behind the counter at the Glendora/San Dimas Gamestop

Ugh, sorry to hear that sayu, maybe you can go to Gamestop and see if you can request that they send a replacement?

My copy is making a trek all the way from Kentucky to California, hoping it gets here in decent condition.

bread's done
Back