Dead - Target - Your Shape Fitness 24.99 YMMV

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!
If you go to Target and match the sale price of Best Buy from the 1-2 to 1-8 ad for 34.99 than go to http://coupons.target.com/mcp/pd.cf...BQpnO3whDc+ircxLtOJ6y6ttlFaEedZMwG/s0WazSFks8 to print off a 10 dollar off coupon for the game it should come out to 24.99 plus tax

51gcyDU9V%2BL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smashngrab77']i dont see this coupon, only hr block $10 off[/QUOTE]

go to the "electronics" page on the coupon page

It's a Target coupon, not a manufacturer coupon so they'll take it off whatever Target's price is that day and if the price at the other store is still lower- they'll drop down to it.

In other words, even with the coupon it will still be $34.99

From their website:

Can I use coupons when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guests presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

Manufacturer Coupons:
Manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.

Target Coupons:
Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.

FYI...this is $33.99 at Amazon right now. I bought it there because I had credit, but I have to thank this thread for giving me the idea to even check.

Better than Best Buy deal if you have prime or do SS shipping, no tax.

Yeah I was going to post this after making my thread but then read the policy. Who knows if the register even accepts a Target coupon after a price match.

[quote name='Iningo_Montoya']It's a Target coupon, not a manufacturer coupon so they'll take it off whatever Target's price is that day and if the price at the other store is still lower- they'll drop down to it.

In other words, even with the coupon it will still be $34.99

From their website:

Can I use coupons when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guests presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

Manufacturer Coupons:
Manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.

Target Coupons:
Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm....

[quote name='JaylisJayP']FYI...this is $33.99 at Amazon right now. I bought it there because I had credit, but I have to thank this thread for giving me the idea to even check.

Better than Best Buy deal if you have prime or do SS shipping, no tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think this will be the easy route...thanks!

any expiration date on the coupon, might wanna hold off till cheaper :)

edit: expires the end of the month.

fyi: I running win7 64 bit and to install the printer, I had to running Vista SP3 compatibility mode.

[quote name='crunchewy']I need to check the demo out. I didn't realize that was on the Adventures disc.[/QUOTE]

Just to give you a heads up, it's kind of a pain to find if you're not looking for it. In the bottom left-hand corner of the start menu, there's a little icon for all the demos. Dance Central and Joy Ride demos are also included. If you've gone to the main menu (where you can pick adventure mode, options, etc.) you've gone too far and you have to quit out of the game and load it back up. As far as I can tell there's no way to get to the proper menu without quitting the game completely.

$24.99 would be a great deal for Your Shape but too bad it's not likely to work. Oh well, I think I'll hold out until it either drops in price, I can get it cheap at GS used, or someone reports this actually working for them, though I imagine it's going to be a huge YMMV depending on the cashier/manager of Target.

It was 39.99 @ Target this week, then coupon made it 29.99. (Without price matching) I just picked it up--- and the coupon is good online.

edit-- I see someone posted this above-- missed it on my first read through somehow...

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is VERY baron and hardly has any content on the disc, to be honest. What ubisoft has done is release a ton of DLC for the game, and will be releasing more DLC almost every month. They're basically selling you a basic game and selling you the rest of the game as the months go on. Sneaky move.

Got one for 24.99 at Target with price match and coupon. After reading last post will look at reviews before I open it.

Worked for me as well. Cashier did the price match and then scanned the coupon which worked no problem. Thanks OP! Now to decide if I should keep it or get EA Active.

The coupon is exclusive to Target, so I doubt it... but stranger things have happened.

I had no problem using this coupon at my local Target to pick up Your Shape for $24.99. One of the employees in Electronics had to walk the game with me all the way through the store and up to Customer Service. It was weird.

bread's done
Back