[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

update on shipping info-

i was not able to get to the PO today (weather and finishin a paper for school by thursday). so thursday the first batch will go out and I will get totals for the rest of you whom are waiting. my apologies.

now for some good stuff - a list of some free stuff!

ranma 1/2 manga volume 2
japanese mario gum
far cry 3 online pass 360
tomb raider shanty town map 360
hatebreed cd (has some scratches disc only)
clear grey 360 case
midnight club 3 PS3 game art

if you want any of these, leave the request here. first come first serve. some of it will increase your shipping cost.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys i'll start shipping on Friday and get the rest of totals this friday also. Its finals week so i'm pretty busy ---pretty!

BTW - i still need Edwin (?) address and i think one more person. 

Edit -musashi04 PM your address!!!

Paidered!
Thank You Kindly Good Sir!

As you may have already found out, shipping quotes and invoices have gone out today if you sent me your address. There are a few people whom I need addresses for, they would be

mattrobertsjr (invoice is ready!)

duo_maxwell (invoice is ready!)

pellik333 (address needed for final invoice)

Musashi04 (address needed for final invoice)

Please respond accordingly! I would like to get these out in the wild so they can get to you by crustmas!

If you get your items, please leave feedback (or if there is a problem PM me first) and I will do the same! Thanks everyone!

alright, i'm sending out these packages out today - 

- Fizz

- Burritoman 

- Strawberry 

i'll get the rest of totals out today.

Edit -musashi04 PM your address!!! --- I guess i'lll have to  PM you for your address. 

Edit - I'm also sending out Tucino package out too

Blabadon - Please reply to my private message and I can get the final total for you.

Still awaiting payment from Edwin and Macgruuber.  Everyone else's packages have been sent. Tracking numbers were sent through PM.

Just came back from The PO

Tucino - 9449 0096 9993 8042 0962 40

Burrito -  9449 0096 9993 9496 2682 43

Fizz - 9449 0096 9993  8042 0962 31

Straw - 9449 0096 9993 8042 0962 17

Let me know when your package comes or if you have any problems !!!

If you want some FB, let me know too

Edit - I'll get the last three totals on Monday and drop off some packages if anyone pays by monday.

Thank You Kindly Good Sir!

As you may have already found out, shipping quotes and invoices have gone out today if you sent me your address. There are a few people whom I need addresses for, they would be

mattrobertsjr (invoice is ready!) once payment is made, it will ship!

duo_maxwell (invoice is ready!) invoice sent

pellik333 (address needed for final invoice) total coming soon!

Musashi04 (address needed for final invoice)- you need to make contact soon, like within a couple days of now

Please respond accordingly! I would like to get these out in the wild so they can get to you by crustmas!

If you get your items, please leave feedback (or if there is a problem PM me first) and I will do the same! Thanks everyone!
Update- If you paid before Friday, the check is in the mail!

Oh and Blade, once you pay I will ship out (same with yung kratos)!

I still need the following peoples payments - 

Blade 

Edwin

Xgrimx

yungkratos 

musashi04

PM when you can. Also i will like to inform these people, i'm not dropping off any packages next week, since it x-mas week. I'M pretty paranoid that the package is going to get lost. So please pay by this week so i can have them on route by friday or at least by saturday.

I am with Noel, a few folks need to pay still and just need musashi04 address for a quote. I will not be shipping past Friday at the absolute latest for anything, so any payments before then will get shipped. otherwise, you are waiting.

So, everyone has had a DC# sent out except two folks whom expressed other issues and need to postpone payment (blade and yung kratos). Musashi has till tomorrow to respond or negative feedback will be left. I don't have time to chase you down through PM's and post anymore. Sorry, but that's the way it goes. I am patient and a nice guy to people, but if you just disappear I can't have it.

Thanks everyone again for the support, you all are what make this community great. Enjoy whatever holiday you participate in and have a drunken good time! See you in a few months!!!!!

Received all my games from everybody! Can't wait to play them....someday lol! Happy Holidays, everyone! Enjoy some games, and some quality time with the family and loved ones!

Blabadon is the only person that haven't payed or replied to any of my messages. It's been well over a week and I don't want to be the grinch that gives him his first negative feedback. But if I don't hear anything by the day after Christmas, then I have no choice but to place that feedback.

Alright, i'm sending Edwin and Xgrimx 's package out today. Blade and Yung send me a Pm when your RL issues are resolved, so you can send me the $$$.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the lowball and won from my section!!

got the comics friday. went through them the past couple days, checking out the condition, etc. they're in good shape, some have tears along the outside edge, but they are old. surprised to see the extra cards still attached (if i had them when i was younger they def would not be there). leaving feedback

New Year's Resolution: Stop being so nice and extending deadlines.

Blabadon, thank you for replying on the eve of Christmas Eve and later sending an address. But it should not take 3 weeks to send $7.21.

If you don't pay by tomorrow, I'm giving you your first negative feedback. No more exceptions.

New Year's Resolution: Stop being so nice and extending deadlines.

Blabadon, thank you for replying on the eve of Christmas Eve and later sending an address. But it should not take 3 weeks to send $7.21.

If you don't pay by tomorrow, I'm giving you your first negative feedback. No more exceptions.
You have been quite understanding. I agree you shouldn't wait any longer

Wii, WIi U, DS, 3DS, Xbox One, MSP, eshop codes and i'm an action figure/gamer swag guy too....  I undoubtedly can swerve a few dollars from the paypal account for your lowball without the wife noticing after mine ends...

The tax return money is here lol :p

I'd like to see some 360/PS3 (exclusives if at all possible). I don't own an SNES/NES/Genesis so those games are out of the question for me :(

I wouldn't mind seeing some Blu-Ray movies, and basically any games from PS1 up to this gen. My body is ready for another lowball haha.

I guess I also wouldn't mind NES and other games. With the Retron 5 coming out in a few months I should start getting more games.

Also did I tell you I got a copy of The Lost Vikings CIB for 7.50 :D

thanks for the input everyone!

We (noel, cage and myself) are working on getting a list up here in the next week, and will add to it from then till the start of the auction. Some systems suggested may not be represented, but keep you eyes peeled!

bread's done
Back