[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

14. Star Wars Rebel Assault II- A - $2

15. Frogger- B - $2

59. Soul Calibur : Legends (Wii) (B) (CIB) - $4

60. Okami (Wii) (CIB) - $9

68. Far Cry 2 Guide (S) - $1

tumblr_mnqa003IaZ1rndkpvo1_500.gif

Listen to the gif.......the booty is mines (games and stuff).

Last edited by a moderator:
JUst to get the bids following here --

Anyone who wins a guide (or the graphic novel) or dvds will get media shipping rate for their whole order!!

U guys wanna know why? 

"Because i don't give a fuck, i just don't give a fuck"

OP updated to here, ending tonight between 12 and 1 EST!!!!!! Bid Now or Else (you will lose)!

74. Duke Nukem Forever -$1

Seems my order may not have gone through (or noticed) b/c I didn't put the number. Might as well ensure, right?

12. Marvel vs Capcom 3- B - 1.00

Man, most your lowballers call yourself Cags....you guys are missing out on great deals on awesome games

Battle Fantasia - You like Guilty Gear? Well, you'll like this game its created by the same people. It just tone down to be more kiddy

Vanquish - You like gears of war? you like shooting shit? you like robots ? man, if your just a gamer in general u will enjoy this game

Dungeon Siege 3 - you like diablo ? well, u better buy this game!!

Guilty Gear - Judgement - this game has 2 games : judgement, which is a side scrolling game and guilty gear xx

Mafia 2 - Better than GTA 4 (in my opinion).
i would like to repost this !!!

Wow! As of this post, Ejectedbunny is getting quite a deal:

An Xbox game (Enslaved), various PS2 content with a full game (Harvey Birdman), 5 movies, a British TV show, and over 4 hours of anime content with a bonus CD/DVD case all for just $3 plus shipping.

Are you going to let him/her get away with that?

Plus there is another anime (sealed) and another movie with no bids yet. Check them out.

Wow! As of this post, Ejectedbunny is getting quite a deal:

An Xbox game (Enslaved), various PS2 content with a full game (Harvey Birdman), 5 movies, a British TV show, and over 4 hours of anime content with a bonus CD/DVD case all for just $3 plus shipping.

Are you going to let him/her get away with that?

Plus there is another anime (sealed) and another movie with no bids yet. Check them out.
OP updated to here!

Enslaved is a really good game, if it was for PS3 I would bid since I crushed it on 360 already. And I would love to have the Are You Being Served DVD, but figured I would let someone else go for the anime (if it would have been a single item I would have bid day one lol).

LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO GO!!! LETS GET THE POST COUNT UP TO #1000!!!!!!!!

If Enslaved was PS3 I would probably fight you for it, Masa.
lol, I respect you, burritoman. you not piece of shit like brian blair. (edit- text doesn't convey Iron Sheik speak)

besides, my damn PS3 needs a new HDMI port so I am kind of relaxed about playing on it.

lol, I respect you, burritoman. you not piece of shit like brian blair. (edit- text doesn't convey Iron Sheik speak)

besides, my damn PS3 needs a new HDMI port so I am kind of relaxed about playing on it.
That sucks. I noticed you hadn't been on for a while.

Do you follow Iron Sheik on Twitter? Damn that is one fucked up dude. It's worth it just to see him tell everyone to go fuck themselves. #RESPECTTHELEGEND

That sucks. I noticed you hadn't been on for a while.

Do you follow Iron Sheik on Twitter? Damn that is one fucked up dude. It's worth it just to see him tell everyone to go fuck themselves. #RESPECTTHELEGEND
#OLDCOUNTRYWAY

you know I do

I have been so busy with school and work I haven't had time for either system the last week or so, and I have been trying to get my 360 backlog cleaned out so I can cut back on using it/switch over to PS3, so when I have had a chance I end up playing on their instead.

Which is shitty, since I have a few games on PS3 I should be playing (FIFA 14, Anarchy Reigns, Tales of Xilla)

OP updated to here!

Enslaved is a really good game, if it was for PS3 I would bid since I crushed it on 360 already. And I would love to have the Are You Being Served DVD, but figured I would let someone else go for the anime (if it would have been a single item I would have bid day one lol).

LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO GO!!! LETS GET THE POST COUNT UP TO #1000!!!!!!!!
As much as Mrs. Slocome loves her ..... you know?

Just think: When you bid on Are You Being Served?, you're also bidding on Mila Kunis (whom appears in Extract) and can get them for as low as $2.

Anime chicks, British chicks, AND Mila Kunis together in one bundle? Where else are you going to see that?

Mr. Masa and my fellow CAGs: Are you free?

#OLDCOUNTRYWAY

you know I do

I have been so busy with school and work I haven't had time for either system the last week or so, and I have been trying to get my 360 backlog cleaned out so I can cut back on using it/switch over to PS3, so when I have had a chance I end up playing on their instead.

Which is shitty, since I have a few games on PS3 I should be playing (FIFA 14, Anarchy Reigns, Tales of Xilla)
BTW I am following you now.

I am the same way with the PS3...I really want to tear into Xilia, but I know I will need a day or so to get into it. I prefer to start stuff like that on a weekend, so I can just get 6-8 hours into it. I end up playing stupid PS2 games or something on DS...or I end up surfing the net for too long, like I did tonight and a lot this week.

I made my life easier by just sticking with one console... I do often feel like "Damn, I wish I had a PS3 to play that game", but then I look at my 360 collection and go "I should really catch up on a few of these..."
Can't imagine how bad my backlog would be if I had both consoles =P plus, I'd double-buy too many games, and get yelled at by my wife xD

BTW I am following you now.

I am the same way with the PS3...I really want to tear into Xilia, but I know I will need a day or so to get into it. I prefer to start stuff like that on a weekend, so I can just get 6-8 hours into it. I end up playing stupid PS2 games or something on DS...or I end up surfing the net for too long, like I did tonight and a lot this week.
Awesome! I use it sparsely, usually tweet gripes about work/society or bad rap/ various metal band songs. expect randomness!

I hear ya about waiting for the right time on starting xilla. I hope it just doesn't end just collecting dust for me.

I (also) spend too much time on the interwebs, not enough time playing games. Thanks CAG, you should just provide backlog group therapy sessions for all of us :grouphug:

Just took me out. Cheaper to walk down the street now :whistle2:/
that's not the lowball spirit! besides, shipping would be cheaper for you since you are winning the dvd pack from cage :bouncy:

sooooooooooooooooooo, at 12:00 I am going to start either disc 1 or 2 of Jello Biafra "I Blow Minds For A Living" and at the end of the disc, the auction will end. which one will I choose? How long do you have? Will I skip a track?

that's not the lowball spirit! besides, shipping would be cheaper for you since you are winning the dvd pack from cage :bouncy:

sooooooooooooooooooo, at 12:00 I am going to start either disc 1 or 2 of Jello Biafra "I Blow Minds For A Living" and at the end of the disc, the auction will end. which one will I choose? How long do you have?
Disc 2

am i loosing Harvey Birdman? The old lady is gonna kill me if i am lol.

Enslaved-$5 (only for you)

bread's done
Back