[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

Disc 2

am i loosing Harvey Birdman? The old lady is gonna kill me if i am lol.

Enslaved-$5 (only for you)
disc 2 does have "grow more pot" on it, so I may be leaning to it for sheer relevance (considering the album is 20 years old lol) since most of the 1st disc is not as relevant to modern America. who knows though!!!!

you are not losing Harvey Birdman btw. It is a good game btw, she should like (my gf liked it on wii)

Skip a few tracks so I can go to bed.

You're into metal, ever listen to Darkthrone?

49. Battalion wars (GC) (B)$4

Is it futile to be in a bidding war with the guy who ends the auction? :p
Nah, he will run it up a bit, then when you think "damn I spent too much" he ends it before he gets a chance to decide if he wants it or not.

49. Battalion wars (GC) (B)$4

Is it futile to be in a bidding war with the guy who ends the auction? :p
nah, I will let it go lol. I had mentioned before that I will limit bidding from myself as it is unfair to others. Just wanted to bid again, see if you really wanted it. My friend is really into games like that, hence my bidding (I hate gamecube games/controllers lol). You are safe from me, but if noel wants to outbid you, I can not stop him!!!

Skip a few tracks so I can go to bed.

You're into metal, ever listen to Darkthrone?

Nah, he will run it up a bit, then when you think "damn I spent too much" he ends it before he gets a chance to decide if he wants it or not.
actually Rod, listen to burritoman. I always lie about stuff in lowball auctions (end times and such lol).

DARKTHRONE fuck YEA

seriously, you just made me smile. one of my favorite metal bands that actually still make albums!!!!

nah, I will let it go lol. I had mentioned before that I will limit bidding from myself as it is unfair to others. Just wanted to bid again, see if you really wanted it. My friend is really into games like that, hence my bidding (I hate gamecube games/controllers lol). You are safe from me, but if noel wants to outbid you, I can not stop him!!!
Oh yeah!! I'm going to bid on my game

49. Battalion wars (GC) (B)$ 10,000 Noel

i need to take out a loan to pay myself.........

boondocks-booty-warrior.gif

i don't  speaks ebonics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have no idea what u said.

actually Rod, listen to burritoman. I always lie about stuff in lowball auctions (end times and such lol).

DARKTHRONE fuck YEA

seriously, you just made me smile. one of my favorite metal bands that actually still make albums!!!!
I've moved 3 times in the past 2 years, but we just bought a house so not planning on moving anytime soon. In those moves, I lost a lot of good metal CDs. About all I have now is some classic Priest and Maiden, and my Darkthrone albums, plus whatever is on my ipod. When I am having a real shitty day at work I just turn on some Transylvanian Hunger and the lady who has a cube next to me freaks out.

I've moved 3 times in the past 2 years, but we just bought a house so not planning on moving anytime soon. In those moves, I lost a lot of good metal CDs. About all I have now is some classic Priest and Maiden, and my Darkthrone albums, plus whatever is on my ipod. When I am having a real shitty day at work I just turn on some Transylvanian Hunger and the lady who has a cube next to me freaks out.he
heavy metal in a work place, how do you get work done?

I always some jackson 5 at my desk

I've moved 3 times in the past 2 years, but we just bought a house so not planning on moving anytime soon. In those moves, I lost a lot of good metal CDs. About all I have now is some classic Priest and Maiden, and my Darkthrone albums, plus whatever is on my ipod. When I am having a real shitty day at work I just turn on some Transylvanian Hunger and the lady who has a cube next to me freaks out.
as classic as their old albums are (which soulside journey being included in that even though its death and not black metal), the newer albums are really good. old, semi thrash with that kind of punk attitude. just can't go wrong with anything by them. I have like 4 of their albums in my car right now!

I may have a nice bonus for when you win dark souls btw :beer:

Ha, I get that more often than you'd think here in the States... gets even worse when I proceed to tell them that I've always wanted to be one, just felt like the right job for me from the get go. And my wife goes bonkers staying at home, so it works out perfectly

Ha, I get that more often than you'd think here in the States... gets even worse when I proceed to tell them that I've always wanted to be one, just felt like the right job for me from the get go. And my wife goes bonkers staying at home, so it works out perfectly
Well, its pretty weird by american standards (also by latin america standards) to meet some like you. But hey whatever floats your boat.

what do u mean by "here in the states"? are u not originally from the US?

12. Marvel vs Capcom 3- B - 2$

24. GB- Turok Battle of the Binosaurs C - 1$

38. HDMI Splitter Box B - 3$

44. Tony Hawk: UnderGround 2 - 1$

48. Yugi-Oh : FalseBound Kingdom (GC) (B - or C) - 1$

83. Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law -2$

Last edited by a moderator:
12. Marvel vs Capcom 3- B - 2$

17. Cyber Tiger- B - 1$

24. GB- Turok Battle of the Binosaurs C - 1$

38. HDMI Splitter Box B - 3$

44. Tony Hawk: UnderGround 2 - 1$

48. Yugi-Oh : FalseBound Kingdom (GC) (B - or C) - 1$

83. Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law -2$
Cough ---- u wanna bid on something else in my section, so u can make shipping worth it -- cough!!!!

Well, its pretty weird by american standards (also by latin america standards) to meet some like you. But hey whatever floats your boat.

what do u mean by "here in the states"? are u not originally from the US?
Nope, came here to visit my then girlfriend after she had visited me a couple of times (I had just finished another year of college, so I had the time for a nice long visit), ended up not wanting to leave without atleast being married, so we kinda spur of the moment got married (but both wanting it secretly, just didn't want to rush it with the other person, so again, worked out perfectly), got told there was paperwork to be done so I could stay here, which we then filed, and been living here ever since =)

bread's done
Back