[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Project Gotham Racing 4- Like New $1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Django Unchained Steelbook (S)[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]$4 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Amazing Spider-man Steelbook (A) $4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]126. Big Bang Theory Season 1(S)[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]$4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]127. Big Bang Theory Season 2 (S) $5
128. Big Bang Theory Season 3 (S)$5
129. Big Bang Theory Season 4 (S)$6
130. Big Bang Theory Season 5 (S)$7
[/SIZE]

So, about that batman litho...
did not forget amidst the chaos of yesterday (or about the frieza figure). will be adding a list of freebies from cage later with a very special one for the top bidder of his items that I am jealous of not ownnning myself.

after the bodyshop for an esitmate... then you can have you pics and added litho!

Yes ... I bought the house
it was actually my mom who bought it but I helped so that counts right?

The house, for whatever reason, does not have a phone line/Internet so I am typing through a free wifi at Burger King and texting Mass since my cellphone is basic. I don't know if photos were added,but I wanted to mention MLB The Show and Kill zone Trilogy each have scratches on the back of the case where the Barcode is (I got them through Sony's retail site) . Ninja for Ps1 has some minor damage as well; everything else is as described.

As soon as I get Internet (suppose to be any day now) I will have more updates (unless Mass posts them first).

108 - Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two - 4
116 - Hangover 2 Steelbook - 2
117 - DJango Unchained Steelbook - 5
118 - Amazing Spider-Man Steelbook - 5
119 - Ultimate Comic Book Movie Collection - 4
120 - Transformers 2-Disc SE - 4
121 - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - 3
122 - Transformers Dark of the Moon - 3

65. Killzone Trilogy - $8

92. Target Giftcard - $17

117. Django Unchained - $6

118. Amazing Spiderman - $6

119. Ultimate Comic Book Movies - $5

So, about that batman litho...
Item has been added as number 62.5!!!! Pics are in the folder for Cages section. He also is giving away the Castlevania Worlds of Power book to the highest bidder, which is 1. Highly Collectable 2. Old School As fuck and 3. Awesomesauce for Castlevania nerds like myself.

OP Updated to here! Please, enjoy the insanity will you peruse the items!

Last edited by a moderator:
Item has been added as number 62.5!!!! Pics are in the folder for Cages section. He also is giving away the Castlevania Worlds of Power book to the highest bidder, which is 1. Highly Collectable 2. Old School As fuck and 3. Awesomesauce for Castlevania nerds like myself.

OP Updated to here! Please, enjoy the insanity will you peruse the items!
Hell yeahhhhh !!! Guys / and Wookies get your asses bidding on Cages stuff............cough* my stuff too cough *

4 1/2  More days to go !!!!!!!!

IMG_0852.jpg
'

- Bale Voice -

Batman needs you to be the hero that this threads needs, but not the one it deserves..............

The SNES comes with all cords. So does the N64. Bid on them. Love them. Also love everyone else's items. And love transformers. I'm going to be a father again in less than 30 days.... Working 80 hours a week and sleeping once a year. Red BULLLLLLLLLL

ShameLess Advertisement 

90. Comic Bundle: 

Spoiler 

Halo - Marvel Spot Light, New Avengers - #9, 26, 29 - 34, The Mighty Avengers - #5, Fantastic 4 - #550 - 551, 553, SPawn - #181-182, Venom : Dark Origin - #1 of 5, Wolverine: Origins - #20, 22 - 25, X-Men - #198, Punisher - Max - #2

20 Comics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of the avenger series take place during the skrull saga right after civil war . the Spawn  comics take place before black spawn dies, and the wolverine comics is a deadpool arc.

88.Random Nintendo Stuff: Bundle
 Black Gamecube Controller * C
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles GC * C or -C [Disc only]
 Metroid Fusion 
Yug-oh : GX - Dual Academy 
Onimusha - Tactics GBA/Cart only
 Spawn GBC/Cart only

Whoever wins this ^ is getting an extreme deal...just the control goes for $5 or more, and Metroid fusion goes for $10 cart only.....

Oh, i also forgot to mention that this bundle also includes a gundam import game for the DS ( japanese DS games are region free). 

Get to bidding on this ^ ........plus, that controller can help you save money on buying a new controller to play that new Super smash bros on the WiiU  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

88. Random Nintendo Bundle $7

104: N64 System $6

106: ZombiU $6

115. Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition (S) $3

Blu Rays
117. Django Unchained Steelbook (S) $7

123. V For Vendetta/Watchmen Dir. Cut/Constantine Triple Feature (A)$4

OP Updated to here!

DZA now has pictures for his items! I am so tired I am seeing double, so if I missed anything let me know.

Tupacca, I will get that pic up tomorrow of Frieza

Fizzz, Red Bull is great. I recommend the Summer Edition that is sold exclusively at 7/11!!!

Wii U Games
106. ZombiU (S) $7

107. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge (S) $4

Wii games
111. Red Steel (A) - $1

Blu Rays
119. Ultimate Comic Book 5 Movie Collection (A) $7

Fizzz, Red Bull is great. I recommend the Summer Edition that is sold exclusively at 7/11!!!
My wife gets pissed because I drink so much of it.
I've switched to Blue Monster almost all the time, they usually have them at the dollar store here for $1. I used to drink a shit ton of Venom energy because they were a quarter a can at Foodland. I literally bought 20 cases, which were 6 boxes of 4 cans each. Yes almost 500 cans. I was addicted to the stuff.

My wife gets pissed because I drink so much of it.
I've switched to Blue Monster almost all the time, they usually have them at the dollar store here for $1. I used to drink a shit ton of Venom energy because they were a quarter a can at Foodland. I literally bought 20 cases, which were 6 boxes of 4 cans each. Yes almost 500 cans. I was addicted to the stuff.
Energy drinks dehydrate you with excessive amounts of caffeine and increase the likelihood of calcium and oxalates crystallizing in your urinary tract due to their enriched mineral content. This leads to kidney stones and eventually kidney failure later in life. So yeah, that's definitely a bad idea unless you like pissing rocks and urinary catheterization.

12. Legends of WrestleMania S $2 ExplodingHelmet

18. Thrasher Skate and Destroy-B $2 ExplodingHelmet

20. Aladdin: Nasira's Revenge- C $1 ExplodingHelmet
21. Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure- C $1 ExplodingHelmet

44. Super Monkey Ball 2- No Manual, C $1 ExplodingHelmet

45. Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2- $1 ExplodingHelmet

48. Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure B $3 ExplodingHelmet

64. MLB The Show 14 S $11 ExplodingHelmet

76. Scream 4 Blu  Ray B $1 ExplodingHelmet

109. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (A) $8 ExplodingHelmet

bread's done