[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

your-time-is-up-meme-generator-the-day-is-over-your-time-is-up-486086.jpg

AUCTION IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE BIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOPPING THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE WHO WON FROM MY SECTION PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

OH. YEAH, thanks for participating and taking away my junk .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so thank you all in advance for bidding! I have a lot to clean up for the OP to look right, so please be patient! I am going to bed and will tackle this in the morning.

In the mean time, if you won anything according to the OP (or you think you won anything after that) from myself or the other sellers, Please PM your address to me (or the respective seller you won from) It will make the process of calculating exact shipping much faster and easier for myself!

Any questions, please PM the sellers. I will have the OP updated by 12 noon EST tomorrow. Again, we all thank you and ask for your patience while the totals are added/shipping is calculated. Cheers!

It's his rules, man.

and he also gave a generous amount of time for bids to be made;

his end time was posted really early, so you could have bid high and fend off any other bidders.

Such a dumb ending time on East Coast. Definitely would have gotten more money from me for a couple items (including that N64) had it ended earlier.
Next time, let me cater to your every need. Please.

article-2183990-14656760000005DC-850_306x423.jpg

For your information, I live on the East Coast and that was not a "dumb ending time" in any sense. There are plenty of east coast CAGs whom won stuff (burritoman, modoru, goguenator etc) and while I am sure that they would rather have been sleeping/playing a game/watching videos of cats on youtube than paying attention to the auction, they wanted the items they won enough to stick around (which I humbly thank them for). Logistically, it makes more sense to give the other 75% of the country a fair shot at winning as well as some people in, lets say California, may have had to work until 9 PM.

If you didn't win something you wanted, that's sad. Life is not fair and neither are soccer games. Complaining about it by saying "you could have had more of my money" is just whining.

Sorry about the rant. Anywho, the OP is updated with totals. If I missed anything or made a mistake please PM me directly with the post number and I will check it out. I will get the second post updated with totals later tonight, and in the mean time if you see your name next to an item in the OP please message the seller with your address! thanks to all who have done so, thanks to all whom participated and stayed up late with me, be patient during the shipping quote/mailing process, and keep an eye out for more madness on the horizon! Cheers!

bread's done
Back