[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

2. 50 Cent Blood in the Sand- $5 2hott

5. Dark Void- $1 2hott

6. Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY- $2 2hott

9. Resident Evil 6- $3 2hott

11. Ride to Hell Retribution- B $1 2hott

12. X:Com Enemy Unknown- $2 2hott

15. Anarchy Reigns- $2 2hott

16. Bionic Commando- $1 2hott

17. Red Dead Redemption- $1 2hott

OP updated to here, thanks for the bids everyone!

Just for reference- I am leaving tonight to go out of town (running A Christmas Story themed 5k tomorrow morning in Cleveland. I may get A Major Award, ar ar ar.) so I may not be able to update the OP till Sunday at the latest. Because of this, I ask you all to double check the thread to ensure your bids are valid!

Also, if the mystery box gets to 70, a random system will be added to the box. If it hits 90, another system will be added. And if for some crazy reason it hits 110, a third will be added. Random systems, they all work and are quality systems (ie NOT a 3DO). .However, don't expect a Neo Geo or a Turbo Graphix 16, because I don't have/would like both for myself. Remember, the proceeds from that go to Autism Speaks.

Cheers!

37. Red Octane Arcade Stick (PS1/PS2)- Brand New, this thing is heavy!!! A - $1

I would like to inquire a shipping quote for the arcade stick, 90242, that would dictate how high I'm willing to bid.

4. Blue Dragon- C/B/B $3 gitanil

10. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City LE-  B $2 gitanil

25. Crash Bandicoot Warped- GH, B $3 gitanil

32. Dragon Quest IX- A $3 gitanil

66. Mario Superstar Baseball $3 gitanil

I would like to inquire a shipping quote for the arcade stick, 90242, that would dictate how high I'm willing to bid.
Not sure, but I am thinking with the weight a medium or large flat rate will be the best option.

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $2 CheapSpeed

What do you mean it needs a new cord, like the standard charging usb cord?

Last edited by a moderator:
115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $2 CheapSpeed

What do you mean it needs a new cord, like the standard charging usb cord?
yes. The one I have works, but it's not in great shape.

Red octane stick $1
Sorry YungKratos, but lovepig78 already bid $1 for the Red octane stick. (Per this post MasaTFC will not be around for the weekend, so there are no bid updates)

Please increase your bid accordingly.

Thanks for the bids ( and help from cookie and dark enforcer).

I will be updating the op later today, going back to Pittsburgh this afternoon.

Keep it coming!

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) - $5 DZA

Any update?
I have had it going for about 8 hours so far today. Going strong, battery only had a sliver gone.

For music only, it should last a while. I will keep it running until it goes dead. Looking at 10 hours of music through headphones so far.

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $6 CheapSpeed

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $8 DZA

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $10 CheapSpeed

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $13 DZA

Would u be mad if i say, " i really, really, want it" ? 

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $15 CheapSpeed

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $10 CheapSpeed
h6PXrBa.gif

The iPod is still rolling, playing the same Alice in Chains album since 7:00 am yesterday, so close to 30 hours. It's playing through headphones, volume about 3/4 of the way up. I forgot to add to the OP, but it doesn't come with earbuds, it would be kinda gross to send them to you...unless you want my ear gunk. LOL.

Thanks for the bids guys! We appreciate it!

The iPod is still rolling, playing the same Alice in Chains album since 7:00 am yesterday, so close to 30 hours. It's playing through headphones, volume about 3/4 of the way up. I forgot to add to the OP, but it doesn't come with earbuds, it would be kinda gross to send them to you...unless you want my ear gunk. LOL.

Thanks for the bids guys! We appreciate it!
8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f7f38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg

18. Sims 3 - $1

19. Family Game Night 4 - $6

20. Sonic Racing - $2

26. Spyro - $6

43. Dragon Dogmas Guide - $2

63. Metroid Fusion - $6

64. Metroid Zero Mission - $9

65. Mario Power Tennis - $2

66. Mario Baseball - $4

68. Dead Space - $1

70. Heavy Rain - $2

71. Killer is Dead - $4

76. Drakengard - $2

78. Final Fantasy 12 - $1

99. Red Star - $2

102. Soul Nomad - $3

104. Yakuza - $2

110. Dragons Crown Artbook - $3

111. Chrono Trigger Soundtrack - $1

112. Hyperdimension Neptunia Soundtrack - $1

113. Kid Icarus Cards - $1

102. Soul Nomad - $3

Yo momma.

70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it) $2 CheapSpeed
Third official Reporting in again:

@ Goguenator: MasaTFC already bid $3 for Soul Nomad. (post 1989)

@ CheapSpeed : Goguenator already bid $2 for Heavy Rain. (post 1992)

@ Both: Please revise your bids accordingly.

Third official Reporting in again:

@ Goguenator: MasaTFC already bid $3 for Soul Nomad. (post 1989)

@ CheapSpeed : Goguenator already bid $2 for Heavy Rain. (post 1992)

@ Both: Please revise your bids accordingly.
When I checked the post, 99% sure it only said $1 by2hott. Should be updated more frequently (distracted with kids here lol). Wouldn't do it on purpose, I copied and pasted. But okay. Just retract my bid then. Lol..

70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it) $3 CheapSpeed

When I checked the post, 99% sure it only said $1 by2hott. Should be updated more frequently (distracted with kids here lol). Wouldn't do it on purpose, I copied and pasted. But okay. Just retract my bid then. Lol..

70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it) $3 CheapSpeed
You were not at fault. The bid by goguenator was made right before your post and was reflective of the current bid in the OP (ie it was $1 till he bid $2). I would however advise you not to edit any post regardless of content. Keeps things fair and such, especially in the case of a dispute that cookie or I have to figure out. If you are outbid or underbid then please just post a new bid!

I really stress checking the thread for current prices because of the above issue. As for updating the OP more frequently, I assure you of two very specific things- first being that if I was able to do so I would. However using the mobile app to do that is a nightmare I was not to experience. Which leads to number two- that being it is finals week in my grad program and although I planned on not having papers to write and clients to see/supervision to attend, that is not the case. Work (both school and occupational) is of precedent and after today it may be updated more than once a day. However given the slow amount of bidding, it does not seem like such a big issue as t has been in past auctions I have hosted. The last two nights of the auction will be attended to in the most appropriate way possible- me checking the thread and updating accordingly as much as possible.

Please, any questions or concerns should be directed to myself or cookie, via pm or thread bump. They will be answered in a timely fashion ( we are not Bungie lol). Thanks for the bids and support everyone!

You were not at fault. The bid by goguenator was made right before your post and was reflective of the current bid in the OP (ie it was $1 till he bid $2). I would however advise you not to edit any post regardless of content. Keeps things fair and such, especially in the case of a dispute that cookie or I have to figure out. If you are outbid or underbid then please just post a new bid!

I really stress checking the thread for current prices because of the above issue. As for updating the OP more frequently, I assure you of two very specific things- first being that if I was able to do so I would. However using the mobile app to do that is a nightmare I was not to experience. Which leads to number two- that being it is finals week in my grad program and although I planned on not having papers to write and clients to see/supervision to attend, that is not the case. Work (both school and occupational) is of precedent and after today it may be updated more than once a day. However given the slow amount of bidding, it does not seem like such a big issue as t has been in past auctions I have hosted. The last two nights of the auction will be attended to in the most appropriate way possible- me checking the thread and updating accordingly as much as possible.

Please, any questions or concerns should be directed to myself or cookie, via pm or thread bump. They will be answered in a timely fashion ( we are not Bungie lol). Thanks for the bids and support everyone!
Well, I edited it out and didn't re-edit it for about an hour or so. I normally know to just make a new post. Just thought I did something super wrong or whatever...didn't think it was that serious lol. But I got you. This is simple enough, promise. :p
S'all good.

Well, I edited it out and didn't re-edit it for about an hour or so. I normally know to just make a new post. Just thought I did something super wrong or whatever...didn't think it was that serious lol. But I got you. This is simple enough, promise. :p
S'all good.
Yea, it's ok. You didn't do anything wrong. Thanks for the honesty!

But rules are serious, and editing bids is against the rules. That is just a reminder for all. Without rules there is chaos and confusion and unhappy expressions with language not appropriate for kids. Nobody wants that, this doesn't need to be like the forums on bungie.net lol

Cheers!

bread's done
Back