[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

Alright, here is the plan (for all you snipers out there)-

This auction ends in less than 2 hours, between 12:01 and 1:00 AM EST. I am hoping on Destiny with Cookie Party to do some strikes. I will check the thread after every strike to update any bids. After 12:01, we may play 1 2 or 3 strikes which after I determine how long I will play I will then end the auction. Basically, it is as random as it gets.

So! I implore you to bid now, bid often and check the thread for current bids. Thanks!

I hate to break it to you but thats not right cookie.

ATM, Kobberbean should be leading with a bid of $9 due to Dickybeans' $5 bid in post #2012, which was a repeat of the $5 bid by Marcus Kane in post #2008.

Therefore all bids for Soul Nomad after post #2011 should be increased by $1, making Kobberbean the leader with a $9 bid
Hate to break it to you, but the OP is correct. If a bid is placed in the thread that is the same as a previous bid in the thread (ie the OP says $5, you bid $6 and I bid $6 your bid is the current winning bid), the first bid is the winning bid. The bid only increases when someone bids higher than the current bid, and if the thread has a duplicate bid in the same amount the first one trumps. It is the buyers responsibility to check the OP, check the thread and bid accurately to ensure a bid is the top amount for the item.

This auction ends in less than 2 hours, between 12:01 and 1:00 AM EST. I am hoping on Destiny with Cookie Party to do some strikes. I will check the thread after every strike to update any bids. After 12:01, we may play 1 2 or 3 strikes which after I determine how long I will play I will then end the auction. Basically, it is as random as it gets.

So! I implore you to bid now, bid often and check the thread for current bids. Thanks!
You hear that Barney and Wulee (i think that's how you spell it), you better get your asses down here before everything is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

You here that Barney and Wulee (i think that's how you spell it), you better get your asses down here before everything is gone.

You here that Barney and Wulee (i think that's how you spell it), you better get your asses down here before everything is gone.
lol. caught up playing Sanctum TD XD.

31. Hotel Dusk- 3

40. Sakura Wars Preorder Art Book (hardcover) 3

43. Dragons Dogma Guide- 5

48. Disgaea Custom Soundtrack (tracks from first 3 games)- 2

71. Killer is Dead (Outer box is rough, art book, soundtrack, and game are excellent. DLC was never used) 8

76. Drakengard (Complete) 4

86. Timesplitters (Complete) 2

110. Dragon's Crown Artbook (Some wear around the edges, only flipped through once or twice, good shape) 4

113. Kid Icarus cards (never opened, package looks rough, cards appear to be undamaged)- 2

29. Spyro Riptros Rage- Disc only  probably needs a resurface to work D - $2

18. The Sims 3- B $2

70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it) - $8

72 Max Payne 3 - $4

Auction is Over!!!!

No more bids!!!!

You didn't win what you wanted, that's too sad!!!

Thanks everyone for participating! I will update the OP tomorrow. If you won somethig from me please PM your address as it will help quicken the shipping quote process.

Also, a list of things may be available for an additional 1 dollar bid. If you want a PS3 or 360 case, let me know and I can add it on. The top buyers from my section will have first pick in the freebies listed in the OP.

Thanks again everyone!

Oh they were. Everyone got a deal. Turnout was not what I was hoping for, but I am glad to get stuff out of my apartment. The extra money goes towards an engagement ring😳
Well at least theres some light at the end of the tunnel for you (however dim). There weren't enough (any) ps3 games that i was interested in. Had you the resident evil games for ps3 i would've bid. I just hope that this doesn't discourage you guys from hosting/participating in more lowballs (if you have items you want to part with).

Well at least theres some light at the end of the tunnel for you (however dim). There weren't enough (any) ps3 games that i was interested in. Had you the resident evil games for ps3 i would've bid. I just hope that this doesn't discourage you guys from hosting/participating in more lowballs (if you have items you want to part with).
Thanks man. Honestly, I probably will just because I enjoy the community here and have made some good friends (cookie and DZA for starters). I don't have a lot of PS3 games, and I know cookie does. Maybe if he host one there will be more!

I have hosted a few and participated in several auctions as a seller the last few years. Some turned out great others not so much. But the fun of the lowball auction never really gets old. And honestly, if I can help someone get a cheap game I really don't mind. My job pays my bills so to speak, this is just for the fun of it and to help others get a good deal!

Everyone who win items from me please pm me your address.

When masa gets the op updated tomorrow, I will start packing stuff.

Thanks for the bids guys. You really helped me get stuff out of the house and get me a bit closer to a new console.

There may be a cookie party lowball one day. This was fun, and some of b you guys got good stuff for good prices. And I didn't have to mess with eBay!

Now to figure out what to do with the ipod lol. Don't really need it per se. Other than i guess to use when i workout/jog. But hey can't beat a ipod touch for the price i got it for.

Good night everybody!

Thanks for the Lowball guys! Wish it ended at the originally scheduled time though..... :(
"Begins- 12/4/14 12:01 AM EST
Ends- 12/13/14 Between 12:01 and 12:59 AM EST (got west coast love!)"

Not sure what you mean by that, but it ended when it was supposed to (give a minute or so as it took me a couple minutes to type the last post on my phone).

Hopefully you won, thanks for participating!

I am updating the OP now and the totals with be in the second post. Please contact myself or cookie if there is an issue. Remember, PM you address ASAP so shipping cost can begin the calculating process.

Thanks!

Feel free to claim a free item as well! Lots of 360 cases that can go, and the list of free items itself does not have any takers except the UV codes

Crap I missed it!

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

I 100% thought this ended today. I am not bitter, just stating. I have no idea why I was confused. Maybe because it said 12/13/14. I would have bid more :(

I will pay better attention next time.

I 100% thought this ended today. I am not bitter, just stating. I have no idea why I was confused. Maybe because it said 12/13/14. I would have bid more :(

I will pay better attention next time.
I should have bolded and underlined the "AM EST" part. It technically ended "today" if you live on the east coast!

Working on sending PMs right now.

If there are any questions about items you won or shipping, please let me know. I will do my best to make it right.

I expect the first round of packages to go out Monday.

Here the update for guys who won my stuff. I will updated this post with tracking numbers and stuff as we get everything hooked up:

FB KnightOfTruth - Paid Shipping tomorrow
FB macgruuber - Paid Shipping tomorrow

midlifecrisismkII - Paid Shipping tomorrow

USPS Tracking Numbers:

FB fordianslip- 9534 6111 8876 4352 6263 17

FB wuulee- 9534 6111 8876 4352 6266 52

FB kobberbean - 9500 1111 8876 4350 2878 84

FB encendido5 - 9500 1111 8876 4350 2881 64

FB MarkusKane - 9505 5111 8876 4350 2875 28

FB dickeybeans - 9505 5111 8876 4350 2888 22

FB goguenator - 9114 9011 2308 6733 3074 20

FB DZA- 9114 9011 2308 6733 3074 44
FB Ookamii - 9114 9011 2308 6733 3073 69
FB gitanil - 9114 9011 2308 6733 3073 83
FB MSU DVM - 9114 9011 2308 6733 3074 06

MasaTFC - 9114 9011 2308 6733 3073 45

I should be able to ship the day after payment on most days. I work about 4 blocks from the Post Office, so it won't be too hard to get over there.

I will leave feedback in a couple days. I've been busy with life in addition to this, that doesn't mean I will not be sending and contacting anyone, just that feedback will have to wait until the weekend.

If anyone has a problem with their items, please contact me and I will make it right.

bread's done
Back