[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

Thanks guys, last 3 packages will be sent out tomorrow afternoon.

I want to thank everyone for making my first lowball a lot of fun, and hopefully I get the chance to do it again.

I want to thank my good friend Masa for hosting this, next time I come to Pittsburgh, I'll buy you a pint at the Church Brewery, serious.

Feedback has been left for everyone who has paid.

Thanks again, and I hope to get positive feedback from all!

Contact me if you have any issue with ANYTHING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need addresses from the following people

silent bob

ookami

dickeybeans

Knight of Truth

BSQRTS6

thanks!
Everyone is accounted for, and items have been shipped except silentbob and bsiegal (shipping Monday), ookami (awaiting payment, just sent the PM) and BSQRTS6 (awaiting a response from initial invoice). If you do not pay by Sunday, December 21 I can not guarantee that your items will ship before January. I will be out of the state and I am not lugging your stuff around with me!

My wife helped me get the last 3 packages out today!

Thanks guys!
That's what's up, assist from the wife!

Thanks again to everyone whom participated, and if I decide to host another I hope to see you there! When cookie has his next one, you can bet you all will be bidding against me (and losing lol) :twoguns: :twoguns: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Cookie thank you for the bonus armband!!!!!! I think you exaggerated the imperfection on the ipod too. I think this is more of a scratch (a deep one) than a crack in the screen. Feedback incoming.

Cookie thank you for the bonus armband!!!!!! I think you exaggerated the imperfection on the ipod too. I think this is more of a scratch (a deep one) than a crack in the screen. Feedback incoming.
No prob dude, I have debated for a while over which it was, the best part is, it really doesn't take away from using it if it's a scratch or a crack.

I graded everything conservatively. :D

Thanks a lot guys!

Cookie the surprises keep coming. This is actually an ipod touch 2g. Knew something was up when i saw the side volume buttons but when a video from youtube had sound come out the internal speaker i was sure. Don't know if you had two and sold the wrong one, because you're not getting it back :x. If you intended to sell it but made a mistake in identifying it i should treat you to a bag of milanos and oreos :).

Sorry about the disappearance everyone. The month of May was awful, for a bunch of reasons that I will not get into (unless you enquire about it). But, the lowball is nearly here!

It will start next week! I will be posting a list of everything in the next 24 hours, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or post a message here. This will be my final lowball auction, as I am getting out of collecting games. Its much better for me at this point of my life to keep this hobby at a minimum, so I am really only holding onto the games I love.

All types of things will be up for grabs, but know this- there will be TWO mystery boxes this time! What is inside you ask? Loot crate exclusive stuff, comics, games, dvds, figures- could be anything!

Thanks for your support, I hope that you all win something!

I want to click the like button, to say "I read it, and commiserate", but I don't like bad stuff happening to awesome people, so yeah... sad to see you go man, hope that whatever happened wasn't too soulcrushingly bad. I'll see if I can scrounge and help up the bids/win some stuff =)

I want to click the like button, to say "I read it, and commiserate", but I don't like bad stuff happening to awesome people, so yeah... sad to see you go man, hope that whatever happened wasn't too soulcrushingly bad. I'll see if I can scrounge and help up the bids/win some stuff =)
Thanks man. It is not too soul crushing, just so many bad things that happened creating a much worse scenario. I suppose I should explain so that everyone may understand a bit better.

1. I have to pay for summer tuition. Yea, it doesn't sound bad and I do take responsibility for my education. Hell, its my last full semester till graduation and I just want to be done from school for a little while. A $4,800 bill stares down my wallet, not that I can figure something out until...

2. The turbo blew up on my car. This made it impossible to drive to school and work for about 10 days as it was being fixed. I actually spent 9 hours waiting for a tow truck from my insurance company to show up! At least I was able to park it in the lot of a bar by my school, so I didn't miss class and had something to do for the majority of that wait. A new challenger appears, the $2,100 car bill. Things can't get worse right?

3. I was offered a graduate assistant position at my university. Hooray! I was told that I had the job, just had to get the paperwork in. I don't go to main campus (which is an hour an 20 minutes away), but had to take papers up there "in person" because "rules". Ok. Well I made 3 trips in one week just to make sure that I could start as soon as possible (HR really screwed me, and nobody from my campus knew what I needed. So I ended up making these trips because of a miscommunication between both campus and myself). At least I have additional income for these bills! Nope. I found out a week after I submitted my paperwork that I didn't get the position. Argh. At least my agency can staff me on another case!

4. Because of my summer school schedule, my agency cannot schedule me on any cases. The kids all switch (for the most part) to special needs camps that require staff to be there 5 days a week. That wont work with my school schedule. At least I have a tax return coming though...

5. That got rejected by the state. I apparently could not claim the deductions I had entered, and that was that. At least my health is great!

6 Until the day after memorial day, in which I woke up to my kidneys feeling like they are in a vice grip while being stabbed with a dozen ice picks. Kidney stones was the diagnosis, and I regret not having insurance now that I could use it. But I am feeling a lot better now, and don't really feel like its playing Russian roulette every time I pee.

7. My laptop decided to eat shit because of a failed windows update, so that really just kind of added insult to injury. But my friend (whom lost his job because of the failed Comcast/time warner merger) fixed me up and here I am!

So, that was my month. It wasn't the worst ever, but it really piled on. I was planning on getting out of the collecting side of things anyway, but now it is a necessity to do so. I am to busy to enjoy the games I have, and when I do have time to play I want to spend it playing games I really want to play (not just burning through a backlog). Dota 2 is not going to help this lol (play with me if you would like, steam name is the same as on here!) I don't mean to come of as a pity seeking person, because I am looking for no such thing. An explaination of my absence since announcing this was in order though.

I won't leave this site forever, but lowball auctions and participation from me will cease. I will be around, and anyone who wants to chat and game can add me on Steam, XBL or PSN- my user name is MasaTFC on all 3. Thanks everyone!

^Sorry to hear that man, sending positive vibes your way. I'll definitely be participating in this lowball, there is some good stuff listed :)

Damn, if that isn't your worst month ever, I feel for you!
Counting on things that people promise/assure you of, only to have it fall through for no good goddamn reason sucks so many more balls than a straight up "nope", hope whomever told you you had the position gets to have a few unpleasant surprises themselves, if only so they know what it feels like to get that kind of screwed.
Glad to hear your laptop got fixed atleast, and that your health is getting better (I know the pain, literal and figurative, of having health issues with no insurance all too well).
Good to see you'll still be around; and I probably will add you, even though I'm not much of a multi-player player, if for no other reason than to see you're still alive and kicking :D/ 

Damn, if that isn't your worst month ever
Sadly, it is not. But that is a conversation reserved for a time when pints are served! (I suck at multiplayer too, but there is just something about dota that I like).

Adding more stuff today, thank you everyone for the kind words and support!

Don't forget to bid in that other doods lowball, he has cheap consoles (and is from Pittsburgh too)!

Welp. All the lowball people are leaving.

this use to be full of lowballs.. what on happen
I am not leaving by choice, so to speak. Life happens as I am sure we can all attest to experiencing. I think a good way for the lowball section to gain some of that momentum back is for the auctions that happen to have a strong showing of support! We are all able to change this community!

I will be updating the list tomorrow or Sunday (whenever there isn't soccer on or dota to play). After that, it is just a matter of time till this thing starts!

Oh man sorry to hear about all your troubles Masa. I plan to participate in this lowball even though I haven't been here in a while. 

List is complete, and condition of items will be added tonight before the start!

About 11 hours till kick off!!!! Don't forget to go to the other lowball that ends tonight and bid there!!!

[quote name="MasaTFC" post="12730781" timestamp="1433695920"]List is complete, and condition of items will be added tonight before the start!

About 11 hours till kick off!!!! Don't forget to go to the other lowball that ends tonight and bid there!!![/quote]
See... I thought the same thing and missed out on a couple things. Read the time too quickly, saw the 7th and figured I would check back on that day. Whoops.

Damn, dude. I just read all that what a terrible sequence of events. :s

Edit: swipe failed me.
Also masa add me on psn, I recently got into destiny (onps3). :p

tumblr_lrad8qHRUN1qjtd8po1_500.jpg

1. Mystery Box 1 (Large) - $1 Blade​
2. Mystery Box 2 (A little smaller) - $1 Blade​
 ​
Xbox 360
 ​
3. Deus Ex- Human Revolution (w/Slipcase) - $1 Blade​
4. Earth Defense Force 2017 - $1 Blade​
7. Guilty Gear Overture - $1 Blade​
8. Hitman Bloodmoney - $1 Blade​
9. Metal Gear Rising - $1 Blade​
11. Spectral Force 3 - $1 Blade​
12. Tomb Raider -LE Steelbook Edition - $1 Blade​
13. Tomb Raider Anniversary - $1 Blade​
 ​
PS3
 ​
14. Atelier Rorona- The Alchemist of Arland LE- Box in ok shape, game/artbook - $1 Blade​
16. Demon Souls- Black label case, GH disc - $1 Blade​
18. Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition- Box is a little smooshed, everything except game sealed - $1 Blade​
19. Tekken Tag 2 - $1 Blade​
21. Yakuza 4 - $1 Blade​
 ​
Wii
 ​
24. Sakura Wars (no manual) - $1 Blade​
 ​
PS1
 ​
29. Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI- No manual - $1 Blade​
30. Samurai Shodown 3: Blades of Blood - $1 Blade​
 ​
PS2
 ​
33. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core - $1 Blade​
34. Guilty Gear Isuka - $1 Blade​
37. Inuyasha Secret of the cursed mask- disc only - $1 Blade​
 ​
DS

43. Contact (cart only) - $1 Blade​
 ​
 ​
Xbox
49. Taito Collection - $1 Blade​
50. Guilty Gear X2 Reload - $1 Blade​
 ​
Genesis
 ​
52. Console Only (model 1, may have a 3 button controller to go with it) - $1 Blade​

I just realized that I forgot to add the condition guide. fuck en NBA Finals distracting me lol.

I will add it tomorrow after I get home from my office, for now rest assured everything is in about "B" condition according to the guide except the inuyasha game and FF IX (the disc have some markings/scratches on them, I know that for sure).

Any questions feel free to ask through a PM!

PS3
17. EX Troopers $1 LeCroqueMonsieur

PS2
39. Persona 4 $1 LeCroqueMonsieur

Other Stuff
55. Pokemon Master Trainer Board Game $1 LeCroqueMonsieur

56. Dishonored Tarot Card Deck $1 LeCroqueMonsieur

55. Pokémon Master Trainer Board Game (Rare and Complete!) $1​
56. Dishonored Tarot Card Deck (GS Preorder)- Sealed $1​
1. Mystery Box 1 (Large)  $2
2. Mystery Box 2 (A little smaller)  $2
14. Atelier Rorona- The Alchemist of Arland LE- Box in ok shape, game/artbook  $2​
47. Pokémon White (sealed) $1​

1. Mystery Box 1 (Large)  $12
2. Mystery Box 2 (A little smaller)  $3
 ​
Xbox 360
 ​
7. Guilty Gear Overture  $2​
8. Hitman Bloodmoney  $2​
9. Metal Gear Rising  $2​
11. Spectral Force 3  $2
12. Tomb Raider -LE Steelbook Edition  $2​
13. Tomb Raider Anniversary  $2​
 ​
 ​
PS3
 ​
21. Yakuza 4  $2​
 ​
Wii
 ​
23. New Super Mario Bros Wii (no manual) - 1$
 ​
 ​
PS1
25. A Bugs Life - 1$​
 ​
PS2
 ​
31. Clock Tower 3- Disc only - 1$​
39. Persona 4- CIB with soundtrack, Very good condition. UPC has punch hole - 1$
40. Star Ocean- disc one has some surface scratches - 1$
41. Silent Hill 2- Disc GH, manual and art are Black Label - 1$
 ​
DS
 ​
47. Pokémon White (sealed) - 8$​
 ​
N64
 ​
51. Console Only - 1$​
 ​
Swag/Other Stuff
 ​
55. Pokémon Master Trainer Board Game (Rare and Complete!) - 5$​

Atelier Rorona- The Alchemist of Arland LE- Box in ok shape, game/artbook  $2

Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition- $2

Vanquish $1

Persona 4- $1

Star Ocean $1

Genesis $2

Pokémon Master Trainer Board Game $1

53. Controller #1 $1

whoops, meant 

55. Pokémon Master Trainer Board Game (Rare and Complete!) - $16

persona 4 $4Atelier Rorona- The Alchemist of Arland LE- Box in ok shape, game/artbook  $2

Atelier Rorona- The Alchemist of Arland LE- Box in ok shape, game/artbook  $3

30. Samurai Shodown 3: Blades of Blood  $2​
 ​
 ​
DS

44. Coraline $2​
47. Pokémon White (sealed) $10​
48. Thundercats (Sealed) $2​

46. Lunar Dragon Sword (cart only) $1
47. Pokémon White (sealed) $12
55. Pokémon Master Trainer Board Game (Rare and Complete!) $18
56. Dishonored Tarot Card Deck (GS Preorder)- Sealed $4