[DEAD] The Dark Knight Batpod Blu Ray $12.99 Best Buy In Store Pick Up Only [DEAD]

[quote name='tokerblue']I almost bought this, but the OCD in me wants a traditional BluRay case. :([/QUOTE]
Yeah I bought this without realizing that it didn't have a normal Blu Ray case. I think I might have to email WB and ask them if I can buy an empty Dark Knight Blu Ray case, if not I guess I could just buy an empty one and print a cover.

Sold out in my area except for the regular version. It's a good thing too because I didn't even like this movie and I would probably buy it.

Got an email today saying the product was not found at the store and to give customer service a call to get free shipping if they can locate one.

Bestbuy confirm my order for pickup and I got to the store and they tried to give me the one without the batpod. Also I order 300 complete experience and they tried to give me the regular old edition. No more Bestbuy for me. Next year, Amazon all the way.

For me the website said no Batpod or bobble head limited editions were in my area. Went to the nearest one and they had both...

[quote name='Airik']For me the website said no Batpod or bobble head limited editions were in my area. Went to the nearest one and they had both...[/QUOTE]

Said the exact same for me, but I went anyway and they had them.

I got it, and now kind of wish i got the regular version instead. The plastic seems really cheap and junky. Oh well. I'm sure I can find a place on the shelf.

bread's done
Back